im now a government hunter

I woke up again looking at the roof of a blue room, I raised up and looked around to see there was no longer a large window but to see there were cameras filling each corner of the room. I rubbed my face then turned to put my feet on the ground and slowly got out of the bed. The sheets and pillow cases were now white with the bed being made out of wood. This time the room had a normal wooden door that locked on the inside. This puzzled me greatly, I then noticed my clothes were old and made of flannel and blue jeans with socks. I felt a bit weird knowing someone put those clothes on me and removed the other ones while I was knocked out by drugs.

My neck felt a bit tight, I reached up and felt something about an inch thick around my neck resting on my shoulder. I was about to pull it off when I heard a female voice say "That is not a good idea." I looked where it came from to see a girl with an annoyed look on her face. Her clothes were blue jeans with boots and a black shirt with a tan jacket on top, she had a orange  scarf around her neck, but for her looks, she had a scar going down her left eyebrow, light blue eyes with thin lips and a short stubby nose.

 Her clothes were blue jeans with boots and a black shirt with a tan jacket on top, she had a orange  scarf around her neck, but for her looks, she had a scar going down her left eyebrow, light blue eyes with thin lips and a short stubby nose

She was kind of cute but not too much of my type, I gave her a smile and said, "Well look at you... um, where am I and what's this thing around my neck?" She looked at me and said, "You don't need to worry about where you are but the thing around your neck is a tranq collar, kind of like a shock collar. Inside it is enough not to make you pass out but enough to make you weak as a baby. Surprisingly you require a lot of tranquilizers to put you out and the stuff in that collar is about three times stronger than the darts they have been shooting you with, but if you give the same amount of tranquilizer it will put a whale in a coma. Anyways follow me, I got to start training you on being a good boy."

I stood up and said, "That's interesting, well I guess this is goodbye." I reach up and grabbed the collar and started to pull it apart but I then felt a sharp pain in my neck and I started to get light headed, I looked at the girl as she was holding a remote and rubbing her face and said, "Great he is a hard ass." I then fell to my knees and flipped her off and said, "Fuck you!" She smiled and said, "You wish." She walked up to me then kicked my chest with her boot making me fall back into the bedside and I slouched over and held my chest in pain and said, "Cunt!" She lifted my head to face her as she said, "You have no choice in this matter, so listen and follow orders and we won't have any problems." I was suddenly filled with rage as I reached up grabbing her neck and said, "I am no one's pet, and I will be damned if you try to make me now!" I then yanked the collar off my neck and threw it against the wall. I watched as it crashed against the wall and shattered into pieces.  I looked back at the girl in my grip and started to tighten my grip and watch her struggle and kick, she tried to speak but I tightened my grip almost making her eyes pop out of her head. I sighed and dropped her, she clawed at the air and tried to breath as she held her red neck. I looked at her then at the cameras and gave it a hateful look, but my look was broken by a hot piece of metal going through my stomach. I grabbed where the pain came from and looked down to see the girl holding her neck and a gun in the other hand. She had it aimed at my belly button going up towards my upper spine. The pain was horrible, I fell to my knees and couldn't move my body except for my head. This meant my spine was broken, and I was paralyzed until I healed.