I interrogated myself

As I laid there on the dirty muddy ground in the sewer, I heard some of the conversations they had "What the ...... get him....... we better find her ........ he won't be happy...... I said get him.... we need to find the girl...... we will..... be for now we wait and see what this one knows....."

I wake up to a sack of some kind over my head. I tried to rub my head because those assholes hit me in the head and it hurt pretty bad. I sighed and tried to look around to see if I could get out of this, but before I could try to escape Dixie pulled the bag off my head. I looked at her and said, "I'm so glad to see a friendly face." She then hit me in the chin and gave me a busted lip and said, "How do you know me?" I nod and said "Ok that is a dick move, I know you because I made you. Your Dixie bunny and you are a highly trained soldier or at least you are well equipped in skills to kick ass." She then sighed and said, "Who are you?" I nod and said "Oh yeah, I'm Cody. Can you untie me or something this chair is uncomfortable?" She gave me a confused look and said, "You got shot twice by a guy, you were in the pitch dark with those zombies and you're tied up with someone that will kill you, and you are worried about the chair being uncomfortable."

I nod and said "Well yeah it's not comfortable though. I was not in the dark, you are not going to kill me, and shit I did get shot." I then looked to see my wounds were bandaged for some reason. I couldn't feel the pain and the bandages weren't bloody so they must have been changed often. I looked at her and said, "Why keep me alive if you're going to kill me?" She smiled and said "Well I can't get information if you are dead. Answer me and I may let you go." I rolled my eyes and said, "Look you ain't fooling anybody..... so give up and let me go." She nods and went to part of the room and came back with a knife a few seconds later. She slowly walked to me and pressed the knife against my leg and slowly ran it up against my leg, I rolled my eyes and yanked the knife from her. She backed up and put her hand on her gun and said: "Put it down!" I shook my head and said, "It's fake your not fooling me." I then slammed the knife down towards my leg expecting it to bend like a plastic toy knife, but instead, it stabbed into my leg. I then said, "See, fake!" She looked at the blood that started running from my leg. She then said "You are a fucking dumbass do you know that. You seriously just stabbed your leg with a knife." I gave her a hateful look until I looked down to see there was a knife fully in my leg and it was not fake. I literally stabbed my leg with a knife. I couldn't feel anything until after looking at it. All the pain rushed through my leg and I started to hold back the scream until it got too much and I bloody yelled loud as I could. She then tried to quiet me but I then started to yell "Are you fucking kidding me you were going to stab me with a real knife!!!" She put her hands up and said, "I was just trying to scare you into talking!" I replied with "You fucking did a damn good job, I have a fucking knife in my damn leg!" She then grabbed it which made it hurt three times worse and made me say "Don't fucking touch it, you pull it out then it will open up the veins that the metal is blocking. You remove it I bleed out!" She shook her arms around and said, "What the fuck am I supposed to do?" I then blacked out from the pain which made me look like a bitch, to be honest. I took two shots and kept going and then I get stabbed in the leg and I black out automatically.

I could still hear voices while I was blacked out, but I couldn't understand any of them at all. I came to in a dirty bed in a room with the walls clean but clearly old and ruined. I looked around and saw no one was in the room, I tried getting up but I fell back on the dirty bed when my leg started to hurt. I looked at it and remembered I was shot and stabbed. I first looked at the spots I was shot and they were fully healed which made no sense at all. I would have had to be out of it at least a couple of months, I then looked at my knee to see it was a bit bloody and still was sore from having a knife slammed into it. I then saw a few cans of vegetables and plastic bottles filled with yellowish water, which made me a bit sick, to be honest, but I was glad not to be tied to a chair or something else.

I tried to get up once more but this time I managed to stay at my feet. I looked at the water and heavily considered drinking what it was. Being out how long I was I have a huge appetite and my throat is super dry. I finally break down and opened the bottle of yellowish liquid and smelled it before looking at it once more. It didn't have a smell to it which was more relieving, I closed my eyes and said, "Bottoms up" and drank the plastic bottle empty. It didn't have much of a pleasant taste, it tasted of salt mixed with pennies, but damn it felt good to have something to drink. I decided to go for the can of vegetables now. I didn't see any way of opening the cans. I sat on the floor and looked at a can of carrots that I held it in my hands until I slammed it into the floor. I then pulled up my hand to see the can was not in it. I looked to see a can size hole in the floor. I looked down the hole to see there was infected just below me, they were asleep but a loud bang of a can of carrots woke them up. They started to look around. I watched them closely and tried to make no sound at all, but I then thought if a can with a bit of force fell through the floor easy then I better be careful or I'll be the next thing going through the floor to them. I really wanted those carrots through. I slowly pushed myself away from the hole and backed up, but I started to lose my balance and fell backwards. Instead of hitting the ground I stopped mid-air by four hands. I turned to see Angel caught me before I hit the floor, she gave me a smile before saying "Glad to see your up." I was relieved to see her until I remember she tried me out. I got up and said "Your serious right now! You fucking backstabbing bitch!" She covered my mouth and said "I'll explain after we get out of here. Ok, so be quiet until then." I still tried to go off on her but it came out a mumble. I then noticed her clothes were ripped and tore, which meant she got hurt but how? She is made to kill. I then saw the bottom of her pants was bloody but not normal bloody. I then decided that I will listen to her, I got quiet and she removed her hand off my mouth and sighed as she looked at the hole to see what the infected was doing. She then reached under the bed and pulled out a backpack and got the water and a can of vegetables and then walked towards me, but the floor started to crack. Both of our eyes got wide as the crack in the floor grew and ran up the wall and across the roof. It stopped and I said, "Ok I think we are good" in a quiet voice. As soon as she took a step the building split into two halves and started to spread apart.

I made a quick choice and ran and jumped the gap and grabbed ahold of Angel. We both slammed into the wall, I lost my breath in the contact of the wall. The building went crashing into another building sending us through the wall and into an office filled with infected. Angel got up and started to fight them, as I was laying down with my heart pounding and ears ringing. I was covered in old drywall and insulation mixed with shards of glass. I looked at Angel by looking up pressing my head against the floor, I gained my hearing in time to hear a loud bang from the other building. I looked at my feet to see a horde of infected was coming to the other building. If they got to us we would not survive, I saw the floor of the other building was being held together by a metal bar barely on the structure. I got up and limped to the metal bar and started to try and push it. It was not budging and I was running out of time. I pressed my back against a broken frame where the glass was, I then started to kick the bar but nothing helped. I took a deep breath and pushed the metal bar with both of my legs. The pain was getting too much for me, but I saw the infected was soon to be across so I kept pushing myself and started to yell as there was nothing I could do but push this metal. Angel ran to me and helped push it. The metal bar gave way and the floor gave away making the building start to fall into the street. I sighed and gave Angel a smile as I was relieved that the infected didn't make it and went with the building. I started to get light headed and I said: "I'm going to lay down." I then fell over. Angel grabbed me and said "Cody, Cody wake up. Oh shit!" She looked at her hand to see blood was on it. I somehow didn't see there were glass shards on the broken frame when I pushed it so this in return cut my back all to hell, but my leg was in so much pain I couldn't tell I was cut.

My vision started to become blurry and I said: "I don't feel so well." She nodded and said "Um... no worries this... I can fix this." She picked me up and started to drag me, I grabbed her bag and held on to it. She took me through the stairwell and wrapped two of her arms under my armpits and the other two holding her balance. I can't remember much more other than her stealing an army truck and driving very fast and hitting stuff and yelling at me to stay awake. I tried my best but my eyelids were getting heavy.