the monster of nightmares

I sighed as I knew the fun was over, I looked at my wrist and saw the green tattoo from before was a bit bigger, not big enough to see it was growing but just enough to see a new design coming from it. I rubbed it slowly but with the lightest touch, my skin started to get pulled off showing the tattoo grew much more than I thought. It now went from my wrist up to my elbow, it looked badass but I was more concerned because of the reasoning it grew so much. My mind started to panic as if the more I die, then the more it grows but my thought was interrupted by Lyssa's sister saying, "Well I see the engram fits you well." I was now more curious than concerned, I then said, "Engram?" She giggled and said, "Oh did my sister not tell you. Well, you were sent here to get me then you probably get sent to someone else that has the engrams on them too, but don't panic too much some of us like to eat meat with the blood pumping fast..... anyways I guess it's my turn to fill my side of the deal." She then slowly slipped off her panties like hide clothing and gave me a serious look and said: "You better be gentle or I'll kill you." I could fill my mouth began to drool as her pussy was just perfect. It was tight and hairless, it was like someone put on lipstick that was skin color and closed their lips tightly. I honestly can't believe how perfect her body looked, but when she dropped her hide bra my jaw dropped and I about passed out. I got light headed and grabbed a branch to hold myself from falling over. Her breast was round and didn't sag, they were not to small that you would think she is a guy with man tits, but not too big that you thought she was some messed up anime girl that has a forklift carrying her because how huge they are. They were in the middle too, if she did jumping jacks you would get an instant boner from how bouncy they were. 

I finally snapped back and walked to her putting her clothes back on and said "I don't want to be your first because of a deal we had. That first time is for someone that matters and I don't. " She then was speechless and confused.  I then started to walk in a random direction. Soon enough she ran after me and said, "You're seriously not going to make me fulfill my part of the deal, even though you went through hell for me and died!" I stopped and looked at her and said, "It's not right to steal such a thing from a girl unless she wants it." Her jaw opened as she probably never heard such a thing from someone or something. She then pushed me to a tree and said, "I just offered myself to you and you tell me no!" Her tattoos started to glow as she was clearly getting pissed off. I calmly said, "No, I said no to taking a moment you can't get back from you because I did you a favor." She let me go and grabbed my hands and put them on her breast and said, "I do want you though. I don't know why but I just do, I feel safe around you and I have this weird feeling in my stomach as if I need you." 

I first stumbled my words until I finally said, "I ... I don't know what to say, to be honest. Your body is just perfect and I want it bad but deep down I have a feeling that it is bad." She smiled and rubbed her hand down my stomach and between the blood towel and my skin until stopping once she had a handful of my dick. I flinched because it was so sudden. She started to slowly lean down and pulled the bloody towel off my waist. She looked at my dick and smiled and said, "It's a bit smaller than I thought but not a problem.  I can't wait for it to be in my..." My body forced a smile like when you hear someone fart in a funeral and everyone holds back from laughing. She lightly started to lick the bottom of the tip where the most sensitive part it. I wanted more, I just wanted to flip her around and rip her a new ass hole. My body was filled with hormones to the point I may not be able to hold back much more. I flexed my dick to tighten the muscles like I was trying to force cum out of my dick. She then looked at me as she slowly wrapped her lips around my dick and used her tongue to slowly rub around it. I then snapped and grabbed her hair and forced my member down her throat making her gag and push me back so she could breathe, but for some reason, I held her there, she calmed down and started to breathe out her nose and gag here and there. I pulled my member out of her mouth to see it was dripping with spit and other stuff. My breath started to get heavy as my hormones were still raging almost yelling at me to break in her.