blood on my hands

We travel for a while. I didn't know where we were going but I knew we would have made it somewhere sometime soon. It was getting dark and they were getting cold, so I made camp. I made one small wooden tent with a roof from leaves to block the wind. 

Once I was done I started to make a fire and gathered sticks, the fire was a decent size as the darkness crowded us. The youngest watched me closely as did the older one, but not as much. I sat on the ground and poked the fire with a small stick to let time fly by. Soon enough the older one spoke and said, "Where do we sleep?" I pointed at the tent. They got up and went to it until the younger one said, "Where are you sleeping?" I looked at them both and said, "Well someone has to keep watch." They nod and went inside holding each other and passed out. I closed my eyes and listened to the wood pop as the crickets singed loudly around me. 

I faded into darkness and woke up in a castle-like place. It was all in ruins though and my body was see-through like I was a ghost or something. I tried to clap but my own hand goes through the other. Something running fast catches my eye. I slowly walk to where I had seen something dart to try and find out why I'm here. I walk down a large hall with it having only moonlight shine through the broken bricks to show me that path. The walls were covered in old dried blood from something. 

I started to get a dark sense like something clearly didn't want me here, but I pushed on to see if there was a real reason I was here. I slowly entered a room after hearing a loud crunch of bone. I was filled with fear once my eyes caught sight of one of my creations feasting. The beast had killed what seems to be a knight in a full set of armor. I got closer as the room was not that well lit. The creature turned and faced me. I watched as the big overgrown lump on its head pulsates and slightly glowed red. It hissed then went to devouring its meal. 

As it went to its victim, I began to notice there was not one but several corpses laying about the large room. It must have been a raiding party or maybe monster hunters or something like that, but it didn't matter now because they were all dead. I then heard hissing from the hallway, I looked to see more of these things running into the room. I quickly move out of the way, but soon enough I was pinned in the room as these things ripped limbs from the bodies biting into the metal and an acid that was spit dissolving through the metal making the meat of the limbs accessible. It was incredible and interesting, my creature was really amazing and was incredibly smart. I couldn't believe it, but it then hit me why am I here.  

I looked around and didn't see anything stick out, everything then went up in flames. The creature let out an ear bleeding scream. I covered my ears so I didn't go deaf. I turned while standing in the flame not being affected. I then saw the silhouette of a female with sharp armor. I was woken up by a poke on my shoulder, I looked to see the two girls. I stood up and looked around to see it was morning about past sunset. I then said, "Ok we need to start moving." The older one nods but the younger one then said, "But I'm hungry." I looked at her with a concerned look, I knew this was going to be hard to take care of these girls. I looked around some more and I saw something in the distance. So we walked to it to find there was a small home all the way in the woods, we slowly approached until we heard a guy yell, "Get the hell off my land you damn Vikings!" A large blade came from nowhere and went straight for my head, I grabbed the blade with my bare hand. It slightly cut my hand. I then used my elbow and slammed it onto the blade breaking it. A guy came from where the blade did and started to swing his fist. There was a heavy built guy which his blade was a greatsword and the guy was a giant, maybe 8 feet tall, all muscle long, beard, and all the features to a Viking. I grabbed his fist then punched his chest and said, "I'm not a Viking you overgrown Sasquatch!" He gave me a hateful look then began to laugh and said, "Of course, they don't speak like you and they don't wander around with girls." I watched as he looked at the girls and smiled. I then stepped in his way and said, "Yeah and I don't let a grown ass guy look at an underage girl like that!" His smile faded and he said, "What do you want?" I looked at the girls and said, "I need to know where we are and I need food for the girls." He nodded and said, "Well I can tell you, you're in the wrong area and as for food goes, I will take one of those girls in my room for a few minutes." I laughed and said, "No thanks I'll go hunting." The older girl then said, "Ok I'll go." I looked at her and said, "No you are not, you're not a hooker and you're not going to give this shit head anything." I then felt a hard punch in the back of my head, it made me bite my lip and draw blood. I turned to the guy to see him in shock and he said, "What the hell are you made of." I was pissed now and I was sick of this guy." I then punched him in the stomach making him throw up his last meal. I then grabbed his broken greatsword and stabbed it in his back and dragged the broken blade down his back revealing his spine. I then grabbed the upper part of his spine and yanked it out of his body. I was in a blood rage at this point and I didn't see my arm was glowing once more. This strength was something I need to get used to for sure, but with the strength came anger and rage which was too hard to control. I was covered in blood and felt relieved, but the girls were in shock. I looked at the older one and said, "Now we can eat." I walked inside and saw he was making stew for himself. I walked in the back and looked for a bathroom to clean this blood. I came into a room and found a wooden tub and smiled and put water on my body, washing the blood. Some parts were dried while other parts were wet.