all leaders are the same

I soon enough made it to the room after walking in the halls covered in blood and white puss. My body ached and hurt all over, my walk was getting tipsy as I held the walls trying not to fall. I would walk and my head dropped as my eyes closed only to yank my head up and wake up. I looked at every door I passed but none looked like the right one. I started to walk normally all of a sudden but I turned to see my body was on the ground. I then looked around and to see if I could get any help from anyone but no one was near. I began to go through walls trying to find help but that was now my last fear as I came face to face with a creature. It let out a clicking sound and seemed to be looking at me. I then heard a loud alarm and flashing red lights as the creature got closer. I stupidly reached towards it as guards with guns rushed into the area my hand touched the beast and my body or soul began to shake violently as my body began to change. I looked at the guards then held my hand up and many versions of the beast began to appear and feed upon the humans. Their screams filled the halls and I woke to my normal body covered in blood and puss. I got up and saw the hall was filled with red lights and a loud alarm played till everything suddenly went black and the halls had a flash of white and yellow as screams came during or soon after. I then heard loud wet footsteps coming through the halls. I began to run the opposite way as the hall started to make a loud hissing sound. The air became heavy and was pushing my body to the ground as I ran. I tripped over a body as I was running, I turned fast to see what was running after me to see a beast through the darkness, it got inches from my face. I could smell the iron off of its breath as liquid dripped from its mouth. The beast then turned into me and went into my body, I tried to grab me but I was whole again. The lights came on and the hissing along with the screaming and gunfire all stopped and everything was normal. I got off the ground and looked around and tried to put everything together, my body was still bloody with some puss in spots. The floor where I laid now had a human shape blood print on it. I thought to myself it was all a dream but it was too real, Carolyn ran up to me and said, "Geez what happened to you?" I turned to her and almost jumped out of my skin and fell on my ass. She had a concerned look and said, "Are you ok?" I nod and said, "Yeah you snuck up on me." She smiled and said, "Well I guess you need some clothes and another shower, I'll go get your new clothes right now. " She then ran passed me jogging through the hall till only being a blur in the distance. I then noticed the halls ran for miles, then I thought of how big this place was or how it stays hidden. I finally found a door opened with Nola watching tv as Miya was sleeping. I walked to the shower until my body was stopped by an invisible force, I turned to see Nola holding her hand up at me. She then said, "That will be your second shower and you will waste the rest of the hot water we get. Which I haven't taken a shower so you will have to find another way to wash your filthy body." I smiled at her and said, "Well I need a shower and your powers can't stop me." I turned and tried to walk to the shower but I ran into the invisible wall again and I fell back and rubbed my head. I looked to see I couldn't see it but I knew she was controlling it. I looked at her and said, "I guess I'll just wait then." I walked to the couch and jumped into it getting the entire couch including Nola covered in bloodstains. Most of the blood dried or turned into white puss. She took a huge gulp and let out a blood-curdling scream which woke up Miya. She looked at both of us and yelled, "Really your screaming over blood! Shut the hell up both of you and learn to fucking act like adults!" She turned away from us in the bed and Nola pushed me into the floor and said, "Now I'm taking the shower and you can clean up this mess you made!" I laughed and got up and said, "You can clean this mess up because I am more powerful than you." She fake laughed and said, "Yeah right, I can rip you in half with my fingers." I then went to the shower as she quickly followed. I got in the shower and closed the door. She banged on it and tried to get in but I held the door shut using my power. She used her powers to pull the door open, I saw the door was about to break so I let it go and it swung open. She then jumped into the small shower with me and stared me in the eyes and said, "I guess you have to take a shower with me watching." I smiled and shrugged my shoulders and began taking off my shirt. She grabbed the bottom of it and pulled it down and said, "Don't you dare!" I nod and said, "Well I'm getting naked and wet in a few seconds. You can try to stop me or get out and wait." She held my shirt down until looking down blushing and let my shirt go. I took it off and turned around to take off the rest I threw all the dirty clothes on the floor. My body was tan with red stains, I turned thinking I seen her leaving but I saw she had taken off her clothes as well and covered her self with her hands. She was blushing deeply,  I could even feel my face get warm from the sight of her. Her breast was massive maybe triple D cups, they were just huge. I had to hold back from touching them, she broke my staring by asking, " Are you going to turn on the water?" I nod quickly and turned the water on and began to wash the blood and puss off my body and tried getting the red tint out of my skin. I then felt a finger poke my back and I turned to see her trying to get in the water but I was in the way. I stepped out of the way and pushed her forward in front of the water she gasped in surprise to the temperature of the water. She quickly turned it to make it colder and said, "You trying to boil me alive." I laughed and said, "If you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen." She turned around and gave me a confused look and said, "We are not in the kitchen." I rolled my eyes and said, "You going to wash or keep talking to me?" She turned around and began to wash her body with the cheap tube of soap. I waited thinking about what happened when I passed out and why I was the creature about to rip my own throat out.