everything is not like it seems

Seeing her standing there with tears going down her face, made my heart drop. I looked at Angel on the bed then at Chloe and couldn't get my mouth to say anything. I was in shock and couldn't move. then angel said, "Come on I wanted to play some more." Chloe wiped her face and said, "Well I thought right now is the best time." I got off Angel and looked at them both more confused than ever.

Angel then laughed and said "Your face, that's funny" Chloe giggled as Angel got her clothes back on and went to the bathroom saying "Ok I'm emptying myself out!" Chloe shook her head and said, "That's gross!" I walked to Chloe still naked and confused and said, "What is going on!" She then said, "Chill out, I should be the one that's upset here, you cheated on me.... kind of." I said "Kind of, kind of....... kind of? Are we not dating? I thought we were girlfriend and boyfriend!" She put her hand on my shoulder and said "Well I see that but at the same time I see there is no reason to hold you back, and I kind of want to finish med school and your friend here had a nice chat about how I can finish school with no problem and automatically get a very good job if I simply break up with you."

I then sat down on the bed and said, "I guess it's for the best then." I felt my face frown. I may have slept with a different girl and I didn't see her as a girlfriend because I barely knew her but at the same time, I hate to break up and have this feeling it's all because of me, but it was, I just don't like the feeling either way. She sat next to me and said "Don't worry, in the morning I will make you breakfast then I'll be going to school and I thought both of you are going to Scottland or something like that. Don't worry I will still be here when you come back." I looked at her and gave her a hug covered in sweat and everything else. She slowly got up and took her shirt off because it was covered in sweat and sperm. I then got up and said, "Ok I understand it's for the best." She then left the room and I looked for Angel and remembered she went to the bathroom.

I made my way down the hall still naked and went into the bathroom to see her sitting on the toilet rubbing cum out of her. She sighed and said, "I don't know if I can get pregnant or not so I'm trying to make sure I don't." I nod and said, "We can get to the store and get a pill that's like birth control, but we have to hurry because it only effective in 48 hours of being cummed in I think." I don't know why, but once Chloe leaves the room, I simply stopped worrying too much about her like all together. Also, I didn't think about it but why was the so-called world known hired killer sleeping with me or why did she not kill me for knowing she was a hired killer? At this moment in time, I was hoping she didn't have a baby.... or babies, but after I told her about the alternative birth control, she was ready to get it right away and waste no time. She got me out of the bathroom and said, "Get clothes on!" I did as she said and got my pants and a shirt on. I couldn't find socks or underwear anywhere, so I quickly put on my shoes.

She busted in the room and pulled me to my car with one shoe on and the other one sliding across the ground. I sighed and went back in and got my keys then walked outside. She already had the car started and ready, I was confused about how she did this. I get to the driver seat to see my wires under the steering wheel was hanging out and was cut. Within about 3 minutes at most she broke in my car and started it. I could say I was pissed off but to be honest I'm amazed. It then hit me, Chloe was crying at first then stopped. I knew I needed to say something or check on her. I turn around and see Angel standing then. She had an upset look on her face, she took a deep breath and said: "I wish you didn't turn around." She then punched me. Everything went black once I felt the impact of her fist. I then woke up on a plane, I grabbed the air in front of me like I was still fighting, I got out of my seat and started to yell and trying to get this plane to go back. A guy tackled me to the ground and told me to stay still as he handcuffed my hands.

Angel grabbed him and said, "Let's not do anything dumb here." He then clicked the handcuffs in place and tried to handcuff Angel. She picked him up and threw him into a cart with snacks and drinks on it. She then turned me on to my back and rolled her eyes as she said, "Do you have to cause trouble?" A different guy yelled "Freeze" as he aimed his gun at Angel. I then yelled "Don't do that! You will annoy her... mmmm" She covered up my mouth and smiled looking at the guy.