the government had a few questions

I was held under a large rock, I didn't have anything to do but sleep. I would wake up to bugs crawling on me to crush them with small rocks. I would lift the rock a small bit but the chains held me back from getting it all, but one day I felt something messing with the rocks, I got excited because it was large. Suddenly dirt started to fill the room that was now in the gaps of the rocks. I yelled for help at who it was but no use. I started to lose oxygen but as my lungs burned like I was drowning it would heal so I could feel it all over again. This lasted about 30 minutes until a crane started to dig up the rock and dirt. After healing my lungs once more I then yelled, "Help me you fucker!" The machine stopped and I saw four heads pop out from the edges of the hole in the ground and they all had wide eyes. I then said, "Help me, this crazy girl tied me down here." In about 10 minutes after the heads went away. The machine started up and I yelled, "Wait don't fucking leave me here!" I then saw a massive crane arm reach down and dump something then turned off. I then heard a voice next to me, it said, "I'm here to help, how did you get down here and what are you?" I quickly looked and saw a construction worker wearing safety clothes with glasses and holding a small flashlight. I looked at him a few seconds and said, "Look, it doesn't matter. I haven't eaten in a long time and I can't feel most of my body so please help me." He paused and was stunned I forced myself to cry as I lightly moved my body acting like I was weak. He then snapped out of being scared and quickly helped me. He tried removing the chains but found they were somehow together like welded together. He called up the massive hole and said, "I need cutting tools!" I then said, "Just pull them apart." He looked at me confused but did as I suggested. As soon as he put any force on them they snapped into pieces. He was dumbfounded but then went to the other cuffs and did the same, but as he was about to get the last chain on my foot a loud alarm went off. This made both of us jump as it echoed through the hole. Then men in black suits holding pistols aimed down the hole and the worker put his hands up as someone yelled, "Step away from the person on the ground." I quickly got up and tried to grab the guy but I got shot in the shoulder.  The guy panicked and ran to a side of the hole where I couldn't reach. I let out a hateful groan as I grabbed my shoulder and said, "How about you shoot me in the head assholes?" Soon followed was cables with men grappling down soon crowded me and aimed their guns. One of them said, "You are under arrest by the CIA. Don't try anything stupid, what soon followed was them setting up camp in the hole and around blocking anyone from coming in or around. They were fast I'll give them that. I sat on the ground near the last chain holding me and tried to break it but no use. As it began to go dark they started to question me about stuff about me. For example, where did you come from? How old are you? Why are you here? What effects you? My personal favorite can you be killed? I laughed and gave them hateful looks each time they asked a question. 

I didn't pay too much attention to them but once they began to try to do tests on me, that's what made me snap. How it started was one of them crept up on me when I was sleeping and stuck a needle in me and tried to take blood. I woke up and grabbed the person in rage. I then squeezed him and listened to all his bone snap in my hands, the guards/soldiers began to open fire on me like I was attacking them. Of course, I couldn't move much so I stood there feeling each bullet. It was painful but it was also fuel for my rage of fire burning inside. It was like it was there with me all these years being stuck underground. Luckily one of the dumbasses shot the chain holding me in place, once they emptied their clips in me, the bullets started to pop out of my body and make light clinging sounds. I looked to see my foot was no longer cuffed, I noticed that they saw this too. I ran at them but stopped my fist from one of their faces only an inch away. I then said, "You come looking for me then this won't be the last time your life is seconds from death." Then someone behind me said something in the deepest voice I ever heard. I slowly turned to see a brute of a guy easily towering over me smiling. He was on the other side of the hole, about 16 feet away. He then said, "You aren't going to give me a show? I came all this way to see the great Cody that fought for kings and Vikings to kill once more only to see him coward from a few men with small guns." I looked at the men and said, "Call all you got here now!" I then felt a sharp pain in my back going to my chest. I look down to see one of the metal poles holding a tent like a stand was sticking through my chest, I grabbed it and yelled, "GO!" The men quickly ran away and I turned to face him and slowly pulled the pole out of my back. He laughed and said, "I see you can heal pretty quick. This might be more of a challenge than I first thought."