I have a daughter

I stood there in the darkness for a long time, it was honestly peaceful and relaxing. but of course, a female voice called out to me and ruined the peace and quiet. I couldn't understand it until she spoke again "dad?" a young girl was looking for her dad. I walked towards the sound as she called out again "dad! where are you?" I grew a lot closer and looked at this hooded girl, golden blonde hair came from the opening of the hoodie. the hoodie was solid black but the space I was in was even darker than black. I slowly approached her and she looked up at my face and revealed her evil grin as her golden eye looking into my brown, I looked at her left eye to see there was no glow coming from it but at the same time, I could see the outline of it. she grabbed my hand and said, "Dad, I need you to wake up and come to me." I looked at her confused and said "what?" I about fainted but I heard footsteps in the direction I once came. I looked where the sound was to see nothing but darkness. the footsteps grew in size and smacked the ground with a small thud. I faced her and saw she had her hand out for me to grab. I reached for her hand as what was running at us came up behind me. her face went from the grin to fear. I turn to see a massive beast baring its teeth as it rose for the ground and slammed its limbs to the ground. I woke up in a car with a girl with a hoodie on. a loud shot ringed in my ear as I turned to see a dozen cop cars mixed with military vehicles and companies by four helicopters with heavy guns. I looked forward to seeing Angel driving the car arriving everywhere to make the car a harder target. the girl in the hoodie looked me in the eyes when she pulled my face to meet her and said: "you need to deal with the cops." I then said "I don't know how to!" a bullet shot through the back windshield and sent glass flying and hit angel in the should. she groans with the car sliding across the road and almost going off the road. I looked at her then the cops and said "ok.... stop them." I opened the door to my right and climbed to the top of the car. I stood on top of the car trying to keep my balance as I tried to think of how I will be able to stop all of them. I couldn't think as my mind thought about the creature I saw in the dark place. and my daughter was just below me. it hit me, I must protect my daughter, I looked at all the vehicles trailing behind the car I stood on. a bullet then hit me in the stomach. I slowly looked down to see my body healed already, I laughed and said: "I have my healing again." I looked at all the vehicles with lights going off. I then hear the click of a sniper reloading another bullet, I looked to the helicopter in the back of this small convoy. sure enough, I saw a guy looking into the scope of his sniper. I watched his finger twitch as I rose my hand that seemed to move the sniper barrel I aimed it with the helicopters gas tank and pulled the trigger somehow. a massive explosion sent pieces of the helicopter into the other ones and they began to spin out of control and smash into the ground. I felt my arm get warm, I looked down to see it was dripping flames and glowing green. I aimed at the road behind the car and flexed my left arm and molten rock came out covering the road and as the vehicles behind his ran through their tires went out making almost all of them flip that second crashing into each other and blocking the road. once I saw not any more threat I climbed down from the roof and sat back in the seat and closed the door. right away the girl that was claiming to be my daughter hugged me and said: "I knew you could do it." I pat her on the back in confusion of what to do. she backed up and said "ok you need to sleep. I'll tell you everything when we are at home." I did feel extremely tired and didn't want to talk much at all even though I had hundreds of questions. I closed my eyes and fell to sleep. for the first time in a while, I had a dream, it was crazy, to say the least. I was in a living room making my bed under a small dresser table. it was hidden and the place I laid was behind a couch. I don't know why I was sleeping behind a couch, but I heard a deep familiar voice that I heard before. it sent fear down my spine as I laid there listening to the voice talk to a girl and her answer back. my body loosened up when hearing the girl's voice and I felt like I had the meaning but at the same time, I felt anger. this was to weird for me and I tried to force myself to wake up but as I tried I then noticed I had breast and my body was not my own. I stared at my new breast that magically appeared on my chest, I raised an eyebrow at them then around to see if anyone was watching. I then used my hands to lift my shirt to the point of being just under my breast. I hesitated for a second before lifting the shirt the rest of the way over them. my eyes widened as the last of the shirt rubbed the tip of the most gorgeous breast I have seen, I looked at them in shock that I had such a perfect body. my stomach was smooth and my ribs didn't stick through my skin as I sucked in my belly. a thought of what was just under my pants, I looked at the button of the pants and took a deep breath as I slowly rubbed my hand down my stomach and sliding under the opening of the pants and felt a vagina in my hand. I rubbed it to make sure it was real and I almost moaned from the feeling of my fingers rubbing the clit. I froze when I saw a girl's head appear from the top of the couch, the girls face turned red like a tomato ripping. I felt my face get hot as my breathing became heavy. and I removed my hands from my pants and quickly yanked my shirt down and turned towards the wall. I heard footsteps leaving the room and I felt my body was losing control and it began to move on its own. I heard footsteps come into the room fast and the girl from before quietly said "here this will help you." my body turned to the girl by itself and my hand grabbed a small long bag from the girl and my body rose up and opened the small bag and looked inside and looked at a vibrator and looked at the girl and said, "what is this." I then thought 'what it's a vibrator dumb.' but the girl then said "Ummm. ok, let me show you." I then heard footsteps to the side of the couch and the girl crawling towards my feet and put out her hand. my body gave her the bag and the girl took it out of the bag.