when everything changed

So, let's start with the morning my life started to change. But the night before I was sitting on me be and looked at my roof in the dark and said "I don't get it anymore Chloe, why do I still have no one I can trust. "which I knew the answer to it, but I imaged her say "well you don't need anyone else when you have me." I looked towards the wall and said "I know but still I want something more" she gave me a smile and said, "well don't worry I'm not going anywhere." She faded away and I saw only my wall. I started to cry as I rubbed the stop where she was and said: "only if you were really there." I shortly after woke up to my alarm as I slowly got up and sat on the edge of my bed.

I reached over to turn off my alarm but it suddenly went off, I look at my phone to see a female hand touching it and hitting the snooze button. In fear, my eyes went wide and I turned around and slipped on the cover that was on my floor. I crawl to my light switch and reached up and turned on the light. This is when I saw Chloe but she was not seeing through and she was wearing clothes.... My clothes for matter fact. I was in shock, she couldn't have been real. I must have been insane and reached my breaking point. Or maybe I died in my dream and this is what my dream last was. I then stomped my left for with my right and god damn it hurt, so I knew I was not dead. She had a confused look on her face as she looked at me.

I hopped the bed and said "your real!" I then grabbed her grabbed her leg

I hopped the bed and said "your real!" I then grabbed her grabbed her leg. She laughed and said, "yeah of course, why would I not be?" I squeezed her calves until I said: "because I made you up." She rolled her eyes and said, "if that's the cause I'm real now but you better be getting ready for work or you will be late." I snapped out of it and started to quickly get dressed and ready for work. As I was about to leave my small home I looked at her and said "ok I'm leaving now" she gave me a smile and said, "don't worry I will be joining you today." I closed the door and thought about what she said the whole time I went to work. I sat in the car for a few minutes and tried to understand what was going on. I got on my phone and messaged dee and told her everything but she didn't answer but that was not surprising.

I took a deep breath under I heard Chloe say "what are you waiting on. I jumped and hit my head on the roof of the car and said: "how are you in the car." I looked around and saw no one, she was outside of the car. I opened the door and grabbed my lunch box and said: "what are you doing here." She sighed and said, "you going to be like this all day?" I gave her a mean look and said "are you going to be real all day or am I still dreaming or did I somehow take in a lot of gas of some kind and this is all my mind being high. She frowns and said, "maybe if that is what you want." I grabbed her hand and said "no of course not you said you will always be there I guess need time to take in change. Because last night you were only in my head and now you are here, and I can feel your hands and see you without thinking really hard." She looked in my eyes and said, "well good, I was not going to leave anyway." I rolled my eyes as we both walked into the factory.

I signed in as she got on protective clothing after I did the same and told the guard she is with me and it was going to be her first day. He nods and let us both through, which was a bit odd because she didn't have to sign in and everyone had to sign in. I walked along the yellow line that means we were safe from falling metal or forklifts, she was on the right side of me on the blue line which meant it was for you to get ready for work and stay out of people's ways. After two minutes of walking, we made it to our work area in the far back, my boss was not there yet but I still started to get ready to work by getting my paperwork ready and the tablet each worker had to use to enter their work they do. I sat a foldable table after putting my lunchbox on a table in the distance.