my job is done

After laying my head on the table with my arms supporting my head, I began to drift off. I was walking with Summer through the woods on this trail that was dirty, we were talking and having fun as the trail was getting a bit harder to go up. We finally got to the top of the trail which was a massive overlook of forest and mountains, it was beautiful. As I was taking in the landscape Summer's phone goes off and she looks at it before answering it and said, "Yes we are here." Someone then came out of the treeline. I turned towards them but before I could see any features, I woke up to Summer pushing one of my arms. I quickly jumped up and looked at her and sighed and said, "Why?" She rolled her eyes and smiled and said, "Come on sleepy head its gym time. She then left the room, I saw no one else was in the classroom. I let out a loud groan and followed her to the gym, she went into the girl's room. I looked around until seeing the guy's room. I walked in behind two other guys, the room was filled with grown men changing. I was weirded out because I never changed in a changing room, not that I had a small dick, but being in a room with other guys taking off clothes is not comfortable at the least. I was turning around about to leave when a group of guys with school leather jackets on came in. I easily saw they were the jocks. They stopped and all gave me the most hateful look, everyone stopped changing and watched me and the group. I knew this would be trouble, the smartest looking one came at me first and the rest followed. I sighed and tried to get passed them but they didn't let me through and they all looked at me with a hateful stare and pushed me around in their group. I then said, "I'll give you one chance to stop." They laughed and kept going. I nod and said, "Ok I warned you." As one of them was about to push me I grabbed his hands and pulled him at me but ducking and sent him flying into the guy behind him. I then kicked one of their legs making them fall forward on top of me, but before he landed on me I propped my legs in a way so it was like playing a plane game. As he landed on my feet I kicked him up in the air making him hit the roof of the boy's locker room. The last two rushed me and grabbed my arms and held my arms as the others got up then crowded me again but this time they meant to do harm. Luckily the girls knocked on the door and said, "Hurry up Cody, we want to talk." The guys looked at the door, but as their attention was elsewhere I slammed the guy's heads together and ran for the door. They were close behind but I slide out of the boy's locker room and cross the floor passing the girls that wanted to talk and watched as the group of jocks fell on top of each other at the door and got stuck. The girls giggled and went to me. I was confused about why they wanted to talk, one of them said, "So your Summer's boyfriend?" I slowly got up and dusted myself off and said, "Yes I am, what do you need?" One of them said, "Damn look at him, he is pure muscle!" I was confused until I looked down to see the jocks ripped my shirt and made it show my stomach. I sighed and watched the jocks retreat back in the locker room. I knew this was nothing but trouble that I brought on top of Summer.

I looked at the girls and said, "Can you tell me where she is?" One of them pointed her out. She was on top of some foldable bleachers, I went up to her as she was paying attention to her phone texting. I slowly and quietly walked to her and at the last second, I slammed my hand on the seats in front of me making her jump and drop her phone I caught it and said, "Good thing I was here to ca ..." I stopped talking as I paid attention to the text. I looked at it and saw her phone was filled with new texts asking about me. I sighed and looked at her blushing. I then saw one that was answered near the bottom, I popped it up and scrolled up to see that she was talking to someone about me and was not sparing any detail. I was about to say something but I heard, "Cody!" which was followed by a whistle. I looked down the bleachers to see the gym teacher walking up the stairs to me. Once to me, I thought he was going to get onto me about the jocks or what lies they came up with, but instead he said, "Well, I'm glad we have new blood, I'll say something, that none of the other students have any idea how great gym is. Are you one of them or are you a star?" I laughed and said, "That's probably because you're not teaching them hard enough, most people see this as a lazy class and ditch or hide." He was a bit shocked, I'm guessing I read his mind but what he said next I would have never imagined. He got on both his knees and said, "Please please help me make this class fun, I heard so many things about you, but seeing you take on those jocks, people look up to you and many want to know more!" I rolled my eyes and said, "I guess I will try, but you have to give Summer and I an A in this class." He nodded and got up and both of us walked down to the gym floor and he blew his whistle and slowly everyone came to us and the gym teacher said, "Ok everyone we are going to run laps." I put my hand on his shoulder making him look at me I then said, "Ok everyone, instead of the boring shit that goes on in the class I want everyone to stretch. If you don't stretch good enough you will hate tomorrow!" Everyone looked at me and didn't move, I then said, "Come on get yall's asses to stretching!" The gym teacher then said, "You heard him!" Everyone listened and started to stretch.