god for a day

I sighed and said, "So where is the nearest place I can get food." My voice was deeper than normal for some reason. I then looked to see my body was getting a bit buffer by the second. One of them said something, but it was into the ground. I then said, "Stand up and answer me." They did what I said which was weird, to be honest, but I liked it. They all started talking, I put my hands up and they got quiet. I pointed at the girl and said, "Where is the nearest place I can get food. I'm super hungry." She blushed and said, "We have a village about a sunrise walk away." I rolled my eyes and said, "Ok let's go I'm starving." One of them then reached in his bag and pulled out weird looking bread. I got close to look at it. I then took a part of it and slowly took a bite out of it. It had no flavoring and tasted like pure wheat. I didn't like it too much, but food is food. 

They then got their stuff and looked at the guy that was going to fight me. I didn't notice I was still holding his ax, I looked at what they were looking at. I saw him looking at his ax, but was too scared to ask for it back. This guy was at least 3 times bigger than me which is crazy to think he is scared of me. I leaned my hand towards him which held the ax, he slowly grabbed it and then gave it back and said, "If Thor wishes for my ax. I shall allow myself to walk beside him with no weapon." or something like that, I'm not for sure, they always talk in riddles. I nod and began walking until I heard yelling and loud footsteps. I then saw an army of people running at us with weapons drawn. All of them stood around me and was using their body to protect me. I pushed them to the side and said, "Let Thor take care of them." I heard his ax grip tight. I then remembered that Thor had a hammer and he swung it around, but to call lighting he raised it in the air. The army of people was maybe a few seconds from reaching us when I held the ax in the air and a massive lightning bolt came from the clear sky and hit the ax, but it instead of falling over dead from getting hit by lightning I got a lot stronger and built. I then threw the ax when I hit a tree and discharged and sent the bolt of lightning through the roots of the trees killing almost all of the army. I laughed as I was in shock that worked, I turned to the others and said, "Finish the rest." They all smiled and ran at the stunned people and chopped them down. I honestly loved Vikings, I mean big buff guys or guys that know how to kill with brute force. Best damn fighters ever if you ask me.

I smiled, as this felt great to finally be powerful enough to do everything I want, but before I could think about what to do next, Lyssa's sister sighed and said, "You are a great killer... but you have two days to kill their leader and to appoint a leader to their tribe/clan" I gave her a confused look, she looked up at me and said, "What? You act like you will be like this forever." I nod but stopped once she broke out laughing. I rolled my eyes and said, "So why do I have to do this?" She then looked at the Vikings killing the rest of the enemies. She nods and said, "Well, he didn't agree with me and tried to kill me.... so now we going to kill him and replace him with a follower of mine so I may have control of them again."

I sighed and said, "So you want me to make sure you have control over people and why would I do this?" She smiled and said, "Well once you do this then I will have sex with you." I choked on my breath and coughed before saying, "That easy? Just go there kill someone and then I get to fuck you. Not much honor in being a slut." She laughed and said, "I'm not, it will be my first time, but this is important to me." Seeing the seriousness on her face made me think about why it was so important. 

She then said, "And I may help you as well with your fight thing." I smiled and nod and said, "Ok but I want to have some fun as a Viking. They are something I can get along with." She smiled once more and said, "This is why I am here. they are my favorite too."