sucide mission

I heard the light hum of the plane as my eyes were closed and my mind was lightly dreaming. The echo of the hum was blocked as someone came in the way of me and the engine. I slowly opened my eyes to see the girls were getting on the plane, I then closed my eyes thinking they would leave me alone, but I was wrong. I felt my seat move slightly as if someone sat next to me. I slowly opened my eyes and saw the girl that was at the shooting range putting her stuff under the seat and gave me a few glances before saying, "How did you get your powers?" I shook my head and said, "I don't want to talk about it." I then heard the other girl say, "So if your drowning does your lungs heal as fast as they close down." Angel then said, "That's enough questions from both of you. He is not a game of 25 questions, but I would like to know about the origin of your powers as well." I sighed deeply and said, "Can I not just sleep?" Then I was attacked with nonstop questioning overlapping each other getting louder and louder until it all got quiet. I looked around trying to listen with my eyes still closed, I then decided to look and saw Dia was on the plane with her bag of tools as well. I gave her a smile which she returned, I thought it was a mutual relationship both of us knew the other could kill each other and didn't want to push past that. One of the girls then said, "Dia, your dad really blows." Dia then said, "I know Beth but I can't do anything about it." Then the other girl said, "I never saw him like that, he and the new guy are just about equal on dickish." I then said, "I am right now." She laughed and said, "I know by the way I'm Tiffany." I opened my eyes to the girl that was in the pool. She hung her hand out and wanted to shake mine. I shook her hand and said, "I'm Cody, but I'm sure I said that already." Dia then said, "Yeah.... sorry about my dad." I looked at her and gave her a friendly smile and said, "Not a problem, sometimes I need a good beat down." Suddenly Angel hit me in the arm, I looked at her and said, "Ow what the hell." She smiled and said, "What? I was giving you a beat down." I rolled my eyes and leaned in the seat and said, "I wish I knew my powers and side effects." I heard myself speak and knew I fucked up. I looked to see all the girls looking at me in shock and I was once more attacked by questions about my powers until I yelled, "I lied before, OK. I don't really know what my powers are, last time I had them I could change my body right now I can't do shit but heal and throw punches. So give me a damn minute to myself, I did die 4 times already and came back!" It finally was quiet once more until they started to ask about Heaven and Hell. I let out a loud groan and got up and went to the back of the plane away from everyone and sat there leaning back in the chair trying to relax. Before I knew it I was asleep but I was standing up all of a sudden, I tried to sit back down but instead, I bounced up. I looked at the seat to see me or at least my body sitting in the seat. I was a bit curious if this was a nightmare or maybe one of my powers. I looked to see the girls sitting near the front, I walked to them and looked at them and said, "Hey." Angel and Dia looked at me. I then said, "So we have a problem." Dia then said, "What's the problem?" As Angel slowly got up. Beth and Tiffany looked at Dia then where she was looking. Beth then said, "Who are you talking to?" Dia looked at her in confusion then looked at Angel and said, "I thought I heard someone. I'll go look." Angel sat back down and Dia got up and followed me to my body. I then pointed and said, "Well there's my body." She then said, "Did you die?" I looked at her annoyed and said, "How the fuck do I know? I'm here and it's there." She nods then sat in the seat next to my body and said, "I'll check for a heartbeat." She then put her fingers on my neck. As she did that I could feel two fingers on my neck that were cold. She then said, "Um something happened, but you... I mean your body has a heartbeat." I sighed and said, "Why can't I get a break anymore." She giggled and said, "Maybe you are paying for your crimes or Karma is catching up with you." She poked my body and shook me trying to wake me up. I looked at the ground and could feel my legs give as her words ran through my head on repeat. I then woke up and looked at Dia, she gave me a smile but I couldn't smile because I knew she was right that I did horrible things to families and to young adults and many lives I ruined and didn't care about till now. What brought me to this point of murdering people and not stop and not caring, I'm not the only one with a will to live so I thought. She waved her hand in my face and I snapped out of deep thought and said, "Yeah what?" She frowned and said, "Are you ok?" I looked her in the eyes and said, "No not really." She opened her mouth to say something but Angel came back and said, "What's the problem?" We both looked at her and Dia said, "He was out of his body but we fixed it." Angel looked at me for a few seconds then at Dia and said, "Well we are almost there but your dad has something to say to all of us." She sighed and followed Angel to the front where a TV was and her dad on it. I needed some time to myself so I stayed back and looked at the floor of the plane and rested my head against the seat in front of me. After about 5 minutes of deep thinking about all of the trouble I caused everyone, Dia came back and said, "We have a bit of a problem, a hurricane named Sandy, it's most powerful at the location we are going to, but my dad is making us complete the mission still. So we are on a very strict schedule to get this done and get out before it hits."

I was a bit stunned and said, "What? It's 2012?" She nods a bit confused. I then said, "You need to tell him you can't because that hurricane destroyed 200,000 homes and 117 lives were taken and caused 71 million dollars in damage, we are seriously going to die." She patted me on the back and said, "Calm down, and how would you know all this?"  I then said, "I was born in 1999 and I started time traveling in 2019. Therefore I know about this storm it's one of the worst hurricanes!" She swallowed and said, "Well um, we still have to do this mission or we may not get another chance." I knew they were forced in this and everyone is running from the storm and these three girls have to go in and fight some monster then get out of it in time before dying. I knew I had to be with them to maybe save them if shit hits the fan or if the plan goes south. So after a few seconds of looking at Dia, I said, "Ok but we need to hurry though." She smiled and ran to the front to tell everyone to get ready. I leaned in my seat and rubbed my face and said, "We are going up against mother nature and the unnatural at the same time, just fucking fun."