Chapter 1- Cmon!

Elijah's Point of view:

I was woken up by someone shaking me, Blinking open my eyes I saw my brother, Isaiah. His eyes were bright with Excitement. "Cmon! Get upppppp! I want to show you something!" He squeaked and threw me my clothes as I sat up, blinking sleep out of my eyes "Wha-?" I asked "Hurry up! I'll wait for you downstairs!" And then he was gone. I sighed and got up, slipping on the black skinny jeans and my favorite Grey hoodie, along with my grey converse as I hurried out of the room and ran down the steps, almost falling flat on my face I finally made it downstairs "What?! What is it?!" I squeaked, my curiosity taking over. "It's outside! Let's go!" He opened the door and led me outside, as I ran after him I had a sudden feeling of fear...something felt off...but what? 

Isaiah's point of view:

As me and Elijah ran, my thoughts were everywhere. 'What if he gets scared?' I thought to myself. I eventually shook off the thoughts as we made it to a Old abandoned house, its windows broken and borded up and the door broken off its hinges and laying on the porch next to a rickety rocking chair, which was rocking in the wind "Here it is!" I said proudly and turned to my brother, who was trying to catch his breath with his hand on his side "This? Isaiah this place is haunted! You know mom told us not to come here!" He looked at me, fear lighting up his bright blue eyes. "Don't be such a scaredy cat! There's nothing in there that'll hurt us!" I smiled and he seemed to relax, nodding. "Okay...I trust you.."  he said as he adjusted his glasses. "Then lets Go!" I grabbed his hand and practically dragged him inside....something felt weird...

(Ahhh!! This is my first story so I hope you all like it! And yes, if you're wondering Elijah and Isaiah are 6 in this chapter- I hope you enjoyed and I'll see you all in the next chapter! 

🌙🖤Sky🖤🌙