Chapter 10- old friends

Warning: mentions of rape. 

------------------------

Elijah's Pov:

I looked up at him in confusion and tilted my head "who is it?" He shrugged slightly and shook his head "he wouldn't tell me his name..but he said you'd remember him."

"Hm, okay...I'm coming.." I carefully pulled away from May  and she frowned softly "I'll come with you Elijah.." she smiled slightly when I nodded and started walking downstairs. 

I froze as I saw him, his back was turned but I could identify him from his dark hair and tall frame. "D-Drew?" I whispered and memories flooded into my mind. 

~Another flaskbackkkk~

"NO DREW, PLEASE! IM SORRY! DONT GO!" Elijah Wailed as his boyfriend paused at the door, his grey eyes filled with hurt.

"It's obvious that you need some time to think. I'll be at the bar, you'll see me when you wake up." He muttered and let the door shut with a snap. 

Elijah didn't know what time it was when Drew staggered through the door, his breath smelling like whiskey and puke. 

He flinched as Drew stumbled over to him and grabbed his wrist, pulling him up off the couch and upstairs to their bedroom as he slurred things into Elijah's ear  that shouldn't be said. 

Drew didn't notice the whimpers that his boyfriend was letting out as he shut the door behind him, turning on his heel and kissing Elijah roughly.

Elijah squealed in surprise and tried to push him off as Drew forced him down on the bed, pulling on his shirt. 

"D-Drew stop! Get off of me!" He cried and grunted as his boyfriend didn't listen, continuing what he was doing. 

He gave up when he couldn't fight anymore and layed there, staring at the ceiling and whimpered when Drew purred things to him. 

The next morning he found himself curled up against Drew, completely tramatized.

'I-I NEED to get out of here-' he thought as he slipped out of Drew's grip and changed, quickly and quietly grabbing his already- packed bag as he darted out of the door. 

He quickly ran to May's apartment and knocked lightly "M-May?" He said quietly, his voice filled with tears.

 Elijah listened as shuffling was heard and a sleepy May opened the door. "Elijah? What's wrong?" 

Her eyes widened in shock as I trembled with broken sobs.

"H-He raped me, May I had to leave-"

~present day~ 

Elijah's Pov:

I stayed at the bottom of the stairs as he turned around and I looked him up and down.

 Yep, he still looked the same. His tall frame and arms that looked like he could crush a cinder block. His grey eyes looked as beautiful as the first time I fell in love with him, but never again.

He stared at me in awe, as if he'd never seen a human being before and smiled brightly. "Elijah, it's so good to see you.."

I growled, surprised at all of the venom and hate in my voice.

"What the hell are you doing here."

-----------------------------------

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed that- I know it was a little short but I'm trying to work my way to longer chapters but, anyways- So! This is a idea that I had for a while, but I wanted to run it by you guys! So I was thinking about doing a Q and A with Isaiah and Elijah and everyone else! Now if you want to ask questions in the comments then you can! I'll try and answer as many as I can! 

I hope you enjoyed! 

-Sky 🌙