Chapter 19- Grey Army

Isaiah's POV:

I looked around as Peter gestured to follow him inside. "I'll go get Clo once we get to the medical Bay.."

 I nodded as he spoke and followed him through the long hallway to the medical bay, looking around at the light grey walls of the hallway, looking through the windows of the patients rooms.

Some where empty and some where occupied by Patients and people wearing white coats. I shivered with memories and hugged Xan close.

'They must be the medics..' I thought to myself. 

Peter led me to a empty room and nodded to the bed sitting in the middle of the bed "You can sit him there while I go get Clo.." I was silent as I nodded again and sat Xan down gently.

Xan's pov:

I groaned as I woke up, looking around in confusion "I-Isaiah?" I felt my panic rising until Isaiah's face made its way into my vision.

"Calm down Love..It's okay..." he soothed and I looked at him "W-Where are we?" I asked and he glanced around 

"We're in the grey army.." he mumbled and I frowned, nodding. "O-Okay?" 

I looked up as another male walked in with two young women. 

"This is Clo and Grey Leader." 

The woman that went by Grey leader smiled and I was surprised at the gentleness of her face as she spoke, her thick accent splitting the air.

"I'm May Evans..You can call me May.."