Chapter 6: new roommate

Elijah's Pov:

I hesitated on answering the question, knowing she was calmly waiting for my answer.

"W-Where did you hear that?" My voice was so soft that May had to lean close to hear me. "Elijah, you were mumbling that name when you where unconscious.."

"O-Oh-" I mumbled and when to stand, almost collapsing as dizziness made my vision swim. May quickly caught me before I hit the floor, her gaze lit up with concern. 

"You need to sit down..." she frowned and guided me to the bed, helping me sit down.

I sighed shakily, looking out of the window on the far wall of my room "I-Isaiah is my brother..my   Twin brother to be exact..." I quickly explained to her what happened to him and when I had finished, she was staring at me with wide eyes. "S-So he's in a m-metal hospital?" 

She put her head in her hands as I nodded.

Isaiah's Pov

They're trying to kill me.

They brought in another patient and set him in my room, because they want to kill me.

I've been watching his sleeping form since they brought me back into my cell, his back was facing me but I could tell he'd been through some things. 

 I refrained myself from walking over and tracing the hard lines of muscle from the tan skin of his broad shoulders.

 He was tall, probably about 6'0 and around 200 pounds of hard muscle. I traced his form with my eyes.

they had put him in a grey tank top that I knew was too small for him and cargo pants. His hair was a soft dark brown, swept to the side like Tanner from the Teen beach movie.

I stiffened as He let out a grunt and rolled over, now facing me. I looked at him in awe, surprised by the freckles dusting his cheeks and nose and the sharp line of his jaw. His sharp features looked peaceful and relaxed as he slept.

I relaxed slightly and smiled, watching his chest rise and fall slowly. I scrambled to my feet as he stirred, sitting up slowly with a yawn. 

His eyes where a startling shade of blue, reminding me of the sky as he looked around the room.

His eyes finally settled on me and I froze, a blush darkening my cheeks as he smiled, it was so kind and bright that I had to look away.

"You must be Isaiah, my name is Xan."