Chapter 16: Xan?

Isaiah's pov:

I darted down the hallway, opening any door I could find, searching desperately for Xan.

"XAN?!" I wailed, looking around frantically until I saw him. It was charlie, calmly walking out of one of the cells.

"You." I snarled and he looked up, fear automatically lighting up his gaze. 

"I-Isaiah-" he backed up as I approached him. "Where is he?!" He flinched and pointed at the door that he had just came through.

I glanced at it before I lunged at him.

Xan's pov:

'Isaiah?'  I thought as I fought to stay conscious, hearing Isaiah yelling at someone from outside of the cell door.

I was slowly slipping into unconsciousness as the door burst open and I heard rapid footsteps make their way towards me.

"X-Xan..what did he do to you.." I heard Isaiah whisper and gently wipe some blood off of my cheek. 

Isaiah's Pov:

I looked Xan up and down as he fell limp, unconscious. 

He looked awful, his chest was bruised and bloody from where the skin had been broken, the tank top that he was wearing was ripped open and tattered.

I looked up at his wrist, that where cut and bleeding from the rusty metal that was holding him.

"G-God.." I whispered and ran my hands lightly over his wounds, I stopped when he groaned in pain and tried to shift his body to make himself comfortable.

I cupped his cheek and examined the wounds on his face, hesitating before lightly pecking him on the lips. 

I pulled away and whispered again.

"I'm gonna get you out of here Love...I promise.."