Chapter 20- Greetings

Xan's pov:

I nodded slightly and smiled "Hello May..I'm Xan and this is...My friend.." the words rolled off my tounge awkwardly but I continued, not noticing the hurt flashing through Isaiah's features for a moment. 

Isaiah forced a smile "And I'm Isaiah..It's a pleasure to meet you.." he said softly and I saw May stiffened slightly. "As In, Isaiah Moon?" When he nodded I watched her features hardening Slightly. 

"Well it's a pleasure to meet you as well..Clo will be will you two until I dismiss her.." she glanced over at Clo and she nodded, walking over to the bed. 

"I'll see you all Later..I have to go speak with someone.." May spoke as she turned on her heel as walked out.

Isaiah's Pov: 

'He didn't really mean that did he? I'm not just his friend?' I thought as May walked out. 

I glanced over at Xan, watching his face as Clo worked on his wounds. 

He kept asking her questions about the medics and what she was using, he was interested..I saw it written all over his face.

 I jumped as Peter tapped me on the shoulder. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.." 

I apologized quickly "No it's alright.." I said, my brain to clouded at the moment with thoughts. I remember him asking me something and I nodded.

He nodded and walked off. I felt Xan gently take my hand and squeeze it as if to say 'I didn't mean it..' I quietly nodded and looked up as the door opened again and I met a familiar gaze.

His glasses were so familiar and his hair fell into his eyes, I watched him look me up and down, his eyes bright with panic and I could hear his panicked wheezing from where I was standing. 

I was making him have a panic attack. My own brother. 

His panic got worse as I spoke and May grabbed his hand, squeezing it tightly. 

"Elijah."