Chapter 29: why?

Isaiah's Pov:

I heard someone step into the room, not able to look at them as I sobbed into Elijah's chest, hiccuping. 

A soft female voice finally reached my ears. "Grey wants to see him.." 

I stiffened nervously, whimpering. I didn't want to talk to the scary Norwegian woman...she didn't seem to like me much...

I practically heard Elijah frown as he looked at the lady in the room. "Why?" He asked, rubbing my back. 

"She has news about the other Male...Xan, was it?" She said softly. 

I looked up quickly. "S-She does?" I sniffled and she nodded, her gaze full of sympathy as she saw the tears on my face. 

May's Pov: 

(:oo) 

I paced quietly in front of Xan's room, waiting for Elijah's brother to arrive. 

I looked up as I heard footsteps. It was him and Clo.

"Thanks Clo..." I sighed and relaxed slightly. 

Isaiah was watching me nervously, glancing over at the door. 

I sighed again and frowned when Clo was gone. "Alright..." I started

"How is he?" He cut me off before I could say anything and I huffed. 

"He's fine. But, he seems to be taking an interest in medicine and nursing...he keeps asking Clo thinks when she comes in to change his bandages.." 

he frowned and tilted his head. "So?" 

"So...I'm going to ask him if he'd like to train as a medic..."