Chapter 2-Something's wrong...

Isaiah's POV:

I finally let go of Elijah's hand as we made it inside "Here we are!" I squeaked and grinned at him as he looked around nervously.

 "I-I don't know Isaiah something seems off-" I frowned slightly and cut him off "Oh Cmon! It may be old and creepy- and probably haunted- but that's besides the point!"

 He frowns slightly "What if something happens? Or one of us gets hurt?" He asked nervously. I shook my head and started walking around, looking at the old rotting wallpaper on peeling off the walls "Hm-" I was cut off as Elijah shrieked "There's a Rat!" 

Elijah's POV: 

I saw Isaiah spin around as I let out a shriek and pointed at a lifeless rat in the corner in the room. 

"There's a Rat!" I shrieked and he ran towards it "eww!" I watched him in disgust as he crouched near it "why the heck are you looking at it!"

 "Because it's cool!" I gagged slightly and looked away  "You're disgusting." "Whatever-" Isaiah rolled his eyes and stood up. 

(Lets go back-) Isaiah's POV: 

I chuckled and Elijah looked away, gagging.

 I looked around again and saw a plank of wood over a large hole "oh snap-" I muttered and walked over to it, stepping onto it warily I looked over at Elijah, who wasn't paying attention.

When I decided that it was sturdy enough I walked further out on it. 

the last thing I remember was the look on Elijah's face as the board gave away and I fell with a loud shriek...and that's when everything went black...

SUPRISE! I hope you all enjoyed! I'm sorry it's short-

🌙🖤Sky🖤🌙