Chapter 27- trying to understand

Elijah's Pov:

I frowned softly, trying to remember what his parents had told me that day.

"Um..well.." I started. (Flashbackkkk) 

Elijah was waking up, sitting up quietly and grinning. "Isaiah! Get up!! It's our birth- I-Isaiah?" He asked softly when he saw his brother's bed neatly made and empty. 

The small boy got up and searched around the house before hurrying downstairs, sniffling and trembling. His father looked down as Elijah hugged his leg. 

"That's wrong Buddy?" Damen asked softly, running a hand through his child's mane of curls.

Elijah Softly hiccuped. "I-I can't find Isaiah- h-he knows I-I don't like it when he hides, w-where is he?" He whimpered.

Damen hesitated as his wife, Ella, walked over. 

"Well Pumpkin, You're Brother is sick..so we had to take him somewhere so he'll get better..he's going to be okay..they're gonna take good care of him.." Ella said gently and picked up Elijah, holding him close.

"W-When will he be back?" Elijah hiccuped. Damen frowned. "We don't know kiddo..."

"But it was for his own good." 

(Present timeeeee-) 

Isaiah's Pov:

My eye's widened slightly as Elijah finished talking, making me whimper.

"T-They thought it was for my own good?" I breathed and Elijah flinched. 

"They thought it was the right thing to do.." he mumbled softly.

I growled, scoffing.

"Elijah, you don't know the Shit I've gone through."