Chapter Three

A girl with piercing blue eyes is staring back at what once was a him in the mirror in Number 12 Grimmauld Place. Already, the mind in that pretty little head was starting to think of herself as a girl rather than as a boy. She was overwhelmed with how well that ritual had actually worked. The young girl in the mirror had long blonde hair that waved down past the neck and nearly to the shoulder blades. She had a short nose that came perfectly down from her eyes and rich full pouty lips.

She looked down at a figure that was still too young but was starting to develop breasts and hips. She was amazed. She could tell that she was going to be a good looking woman even now.

She was still admiring herself when Kreacher popped back in behind her.

"Mistress Regina –" he bowed. "I have done as you have asked. The body was dumped just outside of the Leaky Cauldron. I have left your former wand in the hand of that body."

Already, the spell that was changing not just the body, but the mind of the person formerly known as Harry Potter slowly turned her head to barely regard the House Elf.

"That is good, Kreacher." Then, she continued to study herself some more. She ran well maintained fingers through her hair.

Suddenly, a gruff noise spoke from behind her.

"Yes, Regina, you have done remarkably well, but there is so much to do today."

She turned her body this time around and looked up at the painting of Walburga Black.

"It is time to go upstairs to the bedroom, put on the clothes that Kreacher has gotten out for you. Then, you need to introduce yourself to the Fawleys."

The girl who started thinking of herself as Regina nodded smartly, then turned and walked into her bedroom.

Regina's mind immediately understands what is needed even though there is still slightly some resistance from the former male mind. She picks up the lacy panties – first one foot through and then the other. Then, she reaches down and slips the training bra on – first one arm and then the other. She makes sure that it is holding everything properly. Then, Kreacher helps her pull the dress down over her head. He buttons her from the back.

Walburga appears in another portrait in the bedroom. "A proper pure-blooded girl will have her maid or elf take the time to properly set her hair. But we do not have time, now. Kreacher –" she said.

"Yes, Mistress –" Kreacher said.

The grouchy elf snapped his fingers and suddenly, Regina's long blonde hair was pulled back and braided all the way down to her shoulder blades. There was a gentle tuft of hair coming off of the side. What appeared to be flowers held her hair back from her face.

Regina went back, slipped her feet into some Mary janes and looked at the beauty standing before her. The eyes batted and there was an "O" on her face in full amazement of what she was seeing.

"You are a beauty and, in a few more years," Walburga said, "You will steal hearts and rule from the background."

Regina Fawley nodded her head as she smirked at the beauty in the mirror. She knew that this was true.

Smoothly, she made her way through all the things she had collected, making sure she had everything. She kept all of Harry Potter's books. She used a charm to change the handwriting to appear the flowery handwriting of a girl. She took the two Horcruxes. She was no longer Harry Potter and had no desire to take on the Dark Lord.

She didn't notice how she already referred to him differently than the Headmaster told her to.

But that didn't mean she didn't want the insurance that having such a powerful blackmail like these could provide.