Chapter Twenty-Eight

Regina and Jillian sat in the parlor of Black Manor. They were drinking tea, laying in old fashioned bathtubs. The tubs weren't filled with water. They were filled with fresh virgin Muggle blood. They were both coated in sticky wet blood as they made their plans together for the 6th year at Hogwarts. They held each other's hands. Then each thinking the same thought turned to look at the stone statue behind them. There rested Azure Zabini.

"How many Howlers are going to try to make their way in here?" Regina laughed to her lover.

"I think between Blaise and his mother, there have been at least one hundred," Jillian replied.

Regina regarded her best friend, lover, and confidant next to her. She loved her. But it was deeper. She had gifted her friend a horcrux, parseltongue, and the deep secrets of Dark Magic. She had told Jillian about Harry Potter. They had shared Unbreakable Vows of faithfulness and protection. And now that Regina had graduated from Lestrange Camp by her slaughter of Moody, she had all the time in the world to spend with Jillian.

The magic of the ritual had finished soaking into both, so they each stepped out and walked around, each taking time to laugh at Zabini. Then, it was upstairs for a warm shower and more sex. Now that the ritual was over, they could continue with their day.

But Regina felt that Jillian did not need much training. Grit she had. Knowledge she had. Confidence was there after her disposal of Azure. Regina had complimented her one hundred times over for the forethought of getting Zabini into the perfect position they could enjoy her forever by. No, Jillian MacDougal was no mere Dark Arts user anymore. Like Regina, she was a trained killer.

With the last two years to go, the two would rule the Junior Death Eaters. They would be the Ice Queen and the Fire Queen at Hogwarts – the most desired of all the school. But they were already making plans farther down the line. They would marry – for power. They would increase the Fawley name. They would retire and disappear. Then, they would create their own empire, greater than Voldemort's.

+ + + +

Regina and Jillian sat together in the 6th and 7th year Slytherin compartment. Regina's expansion charms and position as Prefect had brought them together. But Pritchard and Baddock knew that they were the lucky ones – they were the boys chosen to be associated with Hogwarts' Ice Queen and Fire Queen specifically.

But none of them sat with either of them. Regina and Jillian had taken the far cushions of the compartment and set it up as their throne, each of them holding court. And several petitioners would come into the compartment, even the couple who were Head Boy and Head Girl, practically groveling before the pair.

The boys and the 7th year girls made the best of it, socializing quietly with each other and some of the others who entered into the compartment. The proximity to Regina and Jillian giving them access to so many people who in a decade or so would run the Wizarding World. Regina did not take her time as Prefect, having some deal with the Slytherin 5th year girl prefect. She had begged Regina Fawley for some kind of favor – a favor that she was repaying clearly during an extra hour on the train.

The time passed as the petitioners came to see the Ice Queen, to beg a favor – one of which it had become known that Regina and Jillian would be choosing the five who would get to be graced to learn the Dark Arts from them. But they finally had peace for the final hour when Regina sent all but the sixth and seventh year Slytherins out.

Regina put her graceful foot over the knee and showed her elegant legs and her toes peeking through her high heels. Regina cleared her throat.

"Hogwarts –" she began with a smile "is finally ours." She looked out with that perfect gaze upon all her allies. "Tonight we will begin another year of our Junior Alliance –" She didn't speak the real words. "I want to push the envelope for our leaders, and I want you to help me make sure our Lord's wishes are accomplished." Everyone's attention was on their beautiful leader. "I am expecting that punishments from now on will be the Cruciatus curse –"