Chapter 33

Three months later...

"Baby."

I groaned, rolling over onto my back. Loki's lips were at my ear again in seconds.

"Sweetheart, please wake up."

"Nooo.. let me sleep."

"Come on Astrid, today is the day that I go and get Thor."

About a month ago, Loki and I had a nightlong conversation about our wedding. It somehow wound up to me demanding that Thor attend, and Loki hesitantly at first, but then happily agreeing later.

I sat up quickly. "Really? The wedding is that close already?"

Loki smiled, shifting his weight onto his elbow. "It's coming fast, isn't it, love?"

"I can't believe I'm going to be your wife."

"I won't be able to wait until then."

"Oh my gosh." I sighed, snuggling up against his warm chest. "Me neither."

Loki's arms enveloped around my waist, pulling me closer. The silence was soothing, just giving us some time to spend together. However, our little moment came to an end when a guard knocked on the door.

"My king?"

"Yes?" Loki called, clearly irked.

"We have arranged for your travel to earth. Heimdall will set the bifrost whenever your ready."

"Very well." Loki turned to brush a piece of blonde hair out of my face. "Thank you for letting me know."

The sound of footsteps soon disappeared and I kissed him on the cheek.

"Ahh." Loki purred. "Alone at last..."

"Nah ah, mister." I pulled out of his arms and swung my feet onto the floor.

"What? Where are you going?"

"No, I think the proper question is where are you suppose to be going? Hmm?"

"I'm mad at you for making me get up."

I giggled, watching him make his way out of bed, a large pout on his face. "Yeah, well you need to go get your brother if you want to get anytime to snuggle with me tonight."

"Mmm.. I like the sound of that." Loki stalked up to me, and dragged his hands tauntingly down my arms.

"Gods you are in a mood today." I rolled my eyes, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

"Maybe it's because I know that you're so close to being mine forever."

"Or, maybe your just a horny god dying to get into bed with me."

He chuckled. "That may be too. But I promise you, angel, that I may go easy on you at first, but I do intend to make you scream."

I shivered, feeling his mouth connect with mine in a chaste kiss.

"I will see you soon, my love."

Loki snapped his fingers, armor and all appearing on his body, before walking to the door, and turning to look at me.

"Oh and Astrid?"

"Yes, Loki?"

"Don't miss me too much."

"I'll try not to, but I can't make any promises." I joked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Astriddd!!!!"