Step 1 (Stranger's Danger?)

"No Hoseok. We don't talk about how rocks having sex with people's help."Yoongi deadpanned.

Hoseok pouted. They're in the flower shop he was working at and he didn't want to replay how they got into this kind of conversation. Must be Tae's fault for convincing his own stupid facts, making everyone believes them except for Yoongi.

"But Yoongi, have you ever thought that without human's hand , rocks can't  intimate with each other. And the sparkling flicker is their body fluid" Hoseok said as if it was a wonderment of the word he just know now in his entire life.

"They're also making children from fire-."

"Oh,shut up. I don't want to hear that again from your mouth." Yoongi closed his ear with his heel of his palm. He's already done with the world for giving a stupid guy as his friend that believes in everything Taehyung has said to him.

Hoseok pouted again while Yoongi sighed. He"s watering the flowers with watering can before it gets thirsty. Yoongi sighed again. What the fuck he's thinking about two innocent rocks has done some intimate thing to produce fire. Curse you Hoseok.

"But Yoongiiiii~"

"Don't you have job? Like...I don't know, being functional for the world or something."

Hoseok, that little hoes bitch is actually thinking with his brain for a second and let out a loud gasp. He was touching his face as if he is the shocked man art himself. Seriously, it looks same because of his 20 cm face size really fit for the picture. But Yoongi doesn't want to say that to save his ass from being kicked at, no thanks god.

"I forgot about the taco I left in the microwave." Hoseok said in a hurry. Panic visible on his face. He then rushed to the front door and pushed the door that must be pulled caused the man's face to be stuck on the glass door. People who walk near the shop staring at him weirdly, some of the people are recording for the entertainment.

Hoseok being Hoseok is a multiple stupidness in this world and he continued to push the pull door but didn't work like what he wanted to. He then pulled the door and let out a satisfied humming sound and bid goodbye to Yoongi who immediately facepalmed, sighing for umpteenth time today.

'Why do I have such an idiot friend?' Yoongi thought, he realizes that the amount of water seems to much for the flowers. He put the watering can beside the counter and sit down. 'What a waste of time I'm doing here.' He thought again while resting his head on his arm on the shiny counter. His reflection mock him for his ugliness when he squishes his cheek on his arm.

Now, he doesn't hate his job as a florist in the small flower shop but he just feel bored. At the same time, he satisfied with his life.

Yoongi wants to be a music producer but after his grandma passed away, he does think that the dream is impossible for him that he has to give up halfway through his career as a producer since he has inherited the shop from his beloved grandmother. But he still continued his dream, he still writing lyrics and creating them to life. That routine always make him feel freedom from the darkness lurking in his life.

He looked at his surrounding, the calm atmosphere and flowery scent from the flowers make him feel sleepy. He hummed a song that he think of as an inspiration suddenly comes out from his mind. He closed his eyes and continued to think about a rhyme for the next mixtape, an unpredictable turns of melody in the song he has been creating for a few months.

He's too concentrated with his own daydream that he doesn't notice a bell attached above the front door chimmed, a lovely sign of a customer entering the shop. When he opened his eyes, he let out a manly (feminine) yelp, too shocked to see a guy standing before him. The guy smirked at his reaction. 'How dare he-', Yoongi thought while still flushing from embarrasment.

Yoongi give once over at the guy infront of him. His eyes been covered by the black cap,wearing a black t-shirt and black striped slack that almost a second skin to his body especially when he can obviously see his curved thigh through the pants itself. But his shoes is red converse. Yoongi have to resist the temptation to grimace at the sight of converse in Gucci since he's wearing Gucci slipper gifted by Taehyung.

Or it's simply because he hates converse very much.

The guy infront of him still smirking, making Yoongi a bit uncomfortable since he's staring too long at him. But realizing that he's waiting for Yoongi to speak first since he must treat the customer with his good manners. Stupid Yoongi and the curiosity killed the cat.

"Welcome to the Red Velvet Rose.What can I help you,sir?" Yoongi says, forcing a smile to convince he's not nervous under the guy's heavy gaze. The quiet guy smirked again and oh god, can he stop that. Yoongi shivered from the invisible predatory gaze that the guy gives him.

"I want a flower with a meaning of a proposal for beloved one. What should I choose?" This time, the guy gives a big grin to the florist which is helping Yoongi feels a bit relieved from the uncomfortable stare from the stranger.

But how relieved he is now, he's still thinks that the guy looked at him like he want to devour him whole.

Shaking his head,he goes to the flower section that he can think suited the man's information. He grabbed the red and white carnations and some tulips. He also looked for the red roses for decorations around those flower he picked earlier. The guy burning holes at Yoongi's back from how intense his stare was but Yoongi ignored it.

He put those flowers into a basket and bring it on a wooden table beside the counter. He decorated the flowers in a beautiful bouquet since it must be important if it comes to proposal. Plus,
double tips won't hurt anyone, right?

After finished, he put the bouquet of flowers on the counter. The florist told the guy the price of the bouquet but instead, the guy give Yoongi thrice the price. Yoongi gasped,he looked at the guy with wide eyes. The guy chuckled at his reaction. But Yoongi still bewildered with how much money he gave to him.

"Sir, I can't take this money."Yoongi said while shaking his head. The guy chuckled again. He then grabbed the red rose and put it behind Yoongi's right ear.

"Why should I take that back when a beauty like you worth enough to be spoiled." The guy smirked making Yoongi blushed. He cursed his pale skin that make his blush so obvious. The pink tinted his pale cheek and ears making the guy give a big grin.

The grin looks so familiar, Yoongi thinks to himself but he can't put it together where he clearly checking his face, sadly, his eyes are covered by his cap. The guy then brushed his cheek gently with his thumb, making Yoongi flinched from the touch. The florist bit his lip, trying to hold himself from leaning into the stranger's touch. But before he knows it, the touch is gone and the lingering heat replaced with his reddish face. Yoongi feels dissapointed at the sudden disappearance warmth on his face. He snapped out of his thought.

Yoongi,what are you doing???? He's a stranger for fuck sake.

The guy still looked at Yoongi with the same look on his face and Yoongi may or may not heard his own heart beating loudly.

"I will see you again, princess."With that the guy grabbed the bouquet and left the shop, leaving Yoongi a blushing mess, thinking to himself...

Who is this guy?

-------------------------------------
*Yoongs,I hope you're safe this time*

Anyway,I think this is the worst story I've ever create.Sorry for the broken grammar and repeated word😂😂😂

Thank you for reading this book and hope you guys satisfied with the story(jk😂😂😂)😘😘😘