Step 20 : Our love story began

Yoongi opened his eyes. He could hear the bird chirping outside and it was morning since the sunlight blinded him. He tried to shift only to feel pain on his back and hips. He groaned, and faced Jimin who was cuddling him so tight that he was sure he would be drown.

He pushed his head, only for Jimin to whine when he did that. Yoongi sighed when he didn't release him from his tight cuddling. He gave up and turned his back to look at the sleeping boy. His face were all changed, there's no traces of cute fat on his face only sharp jawline and a slightly chubby cheek. He looked so calm when he slept, just like when they were still a child. His closed eyes soften and his plump lips turned into a small smile in his sleep, as if he's having a good dream right now.

Cute dork. He thought to himself while tried to restrain his hand from caressing his soft grey hair. Eventually after confirming he was in a deep slumber, he decided to just follow what his mind told him to do.

His hand caressed his bang slowly as if he afraid that could make the guy woke up, he managed to pat his hair too. It was as if memories flooded in his head. The moment where 10 years old Jimin likes getting petted by Yoongi. Yoongi smiled, his heart fluttered at the moment, he knew he might have fallen deep in love with him.

But it was a child love, nothing more.

But since Jimin looked so determine to get married with him, he decided to give it a try. Maybe it could develope more than he suppossed to think.

He never felt love was on his side. People come and go but never return back to Yoongi's side. They always dissapear like entirely gone... out of the world.

But Yoongi's love life was never that good, it's just he always involved in deep shit. Not because he was gay but let's just say he never choose a right person when he fell in love.

His first date was a thief. Second date was a criminal and the third was a drug dealer.

To think that he had fallen in love with them eventhough without knowing their career in the first place was something Yoongi would do before he met Jimin.

And after a few dates those guys admitted that they're not a good guy but Yoongi refused to hear that part because when he's in love, as if no one could make him think twice about his decision.

But after confessing, they're mostly dissapear as if it was weirdly a coincidence. No text, no email and not even a phone call from them for months.

When he told this to his friends, they just said maybe they're avoiding him to make sure he didn't get involved with something dangerous. Something just don't feel so right about all of these 'tragedy' as he might called it to himself.

Even so, he tried to move on. Keyword: tried.

He gave up when all of his dates never in contact with him after they admitted what they had done in most of their life though it slightly changed Yoongi's view of life on how a criminal actually live in a more adventurous life than he was capable to. He didn't mind it even a single bit, he's just a curious boy and easy to fall for someone.

But.. Jimin is different, well, the proposal was complete an atonishment but maybe the way he was slightly hoping it was real. His feelings towards Yoongi was real. He could sense it since Jimin when he's still a child, if he wants something, he gets it. He was a really passionate with his dream to become a famous dancer but it seemed he wasn't capable to live in his dream since he had told him that he took care of his father's ex company.

He felt guilty, he didn't knew why but the sad feeling was deep in his heart and he couldn't removed it. Jimin don't deserve to be treated like a puppet, he knew as he stared at the empty eyes when he threatened Yoongi to kill himself if Yoongi didn't agree on the marriage.