Step 9 (A 'real' nightmare)

Previously...

"Ah,I almost forgot"He caressed his bottom lips with his thumb.

"Yoongi"

"Be my wife~"

WHAT?

NANI?!

IT'S TIME TO HAJIMA

(Some meme that are suit with these istg)
____________________________________

Yoongi blinked.For countless time.

"What the fuck Jimin?I'm a guy."

"Then be my husband...or..."

He leaned in,more closer than before.

"My lover."

"Wha-"

WAIT A MINUTE,YOU PIECE OF SHIT WHO ONLY KNOW STEALING PEOPLE'S JAM BECAUSE HE AIN'T GOT JAMS.Yoongi tried to said but immediately forgot about it because he's just a breath away from kissing him.

No one had ever told Yoongi this.

It's a lie.

1.Many had said Yoongi is definition of true beauty.

But they didn't say as a husband material or rather a wife,did they?

No,they never say that to him.Kind of..

2.He is charismatic,sometimes sweet, always grumpy but cute,kind,a passionate when working and a cool person.

3.And usually,he is quick when he snarled back when bitching at something.

But this time,he don't prepared for a question that should never been there.He waited for Jimin laughed and said it was a prank.Too late,the tension lingering in the room.Yoongi scooted back,wanting a far distance between him and Jimin.

And this,totally out of the questions he has been asking himself while still being tied by the rope.Or rather for a fact that he didn't know what he's gonna do now.

He tried to escape but he's unable to move.

He tried to unleash the rope and failed.

So what he gonna do now?

Accepting a proposal from his lunatic
childhood friend.

Or tried to find a way to escape from this crazy situation and got hurted along the way.

Neither sounds fun to him.

The question stuck in his head like the way a piece of gum on your shoes.

"Jimin..."

DUSH!

He bumped with Jimin's temple.Again.

But since Jimin's head is hard as steel,Yoongi is the one with bruised head if that even posible...

"What the-?Is your head made of stone or what?"He wriggled away.

Then,Jimin easily grabbed his leg and pull him towards him.Yoongi let out a feminine shriek.Though he will never admit about such thing.

He glared at Jimin.Wanting to punch him and wish it comes true.

But then,something unexpected happened.He unleash the rope from the bed post but Yoongi's hand still tied to the second rope.

Jimin lift him.Yoongi already feel like he got carried like a rag doll.He automatically put his legs around his waist.Jimin smirked and that's make Yoongi put his name on his black list.He squirmed and moving from side to side hoping it will make Jimin put him down but failed.