Step 18 (Liars on Fire)

Warning : mAtUre baby if you're under 15 I think so not, miss. Sorry for the bad smut because writing smut is fucking hard. :(

(oh and be prepared for many 4th broken wall that you couldn't fix because we can't have them laying on the bed in a plot and Yoongi's ass survived from this chapter can't we?)

Please grab your hobi water

The first thing Yoongi knew when he woke up was he lied down on a soft bed (yeah totally not his) with a mattress covered his body. He was still processing what's going on before he slept like a rock.

Wedding. Gun. Jimin-

Holy shit it wasn't a dream.

Yoongi widened his eyes in realization as he sit on the bed, maybe he would laughed at himself if he wasn't in a situation like this from how ridiculous he felt right now.

Wait, he didn't...right?

He checked his body under the matress. Luckily he was in the same clothes, Yoongi sighed in relief but he knew he should be worried for what's next. He nibbled his nail out of fear and concerned about the boy who brought him here.

As if on cue, speaking of the devil (no pun intended) Jimin walked in while holding a tray of food . Yoongi averted his gaze, for the first time in his life he never felt so vulnerable but then again Jimin kept looking at him like he was helpless prey. He cursed under his breath when Jimin approached him, he moved back until he felt the bed post digging his back with no way of running away.

He knew what's going on. He's going to take Yoongi's virginity but he didn't want to admit it for saying out loud that he would never gave his consent to Jimin.

Or so he thought.

"Hyung you must feel very hungry after our wedding. I bought your favourite food." He was about to refuse when his stomach growled loudly. His cheek reddened as he remembered that he didn't eat just a moment ago.

Without any words coming out of his mouth, he grabbed the bowl and dig in. Fuck how do he know his favourite dish? He definitely going to be in my black list after I finished this.

He felt really uncomfortable when Jimin stared at him while he was still eating but he didn't lost his appetite since he felt like he's not eating for years.

After push and pull ( or they called as looking at your five course meal husband ) he finally couldn't stand the awkwardness.

"Is there something on my face? You're staring." He said while still savouring tangsuyuk, fuck when the last time he had time to eat free food. There's stain on his cheek near his lips as he failed to wipe it with his sleeve ( a/n: use handkerchief Yoongi, it's 21st century now. No romance cliche like that in this story )

"Ah Yoongi there's something on your cheek." He muttered before leaned in.

He licked the stain on his cheek and kissed it softly. Yoongi flinched and blushed furiously because he's gay panicking.

Who doesn't? Have you see Jimin?

"W-what are you doing, a-asshole?"

Fuck he forget all about his agenda. He was worrying too much that the dish will not be finished today.

Or he's the dinner that get finished today.

"Cleaning you up." Said gay confident Jimin in husky voice, that man ready to tackle that ass.

So he was really naive if Jimin will just let him go like that.

Before he know ( or he pretended to not know ) Jimin kissed him. The kiss was to intense for Yoongi that he almost kicked Jimin's dingdong to catch some breath.