Step 8 (Two sided face)

Yoongi woke up with a throbbing head.He groaned with pain when he realised that he was having a bad headache.He was so sure it was a bed he was laying down on.He can't tell if the room had it's lights off or if it had anything to do with fabric around his head to cover his eyes.He shivered from how cold the place were and he noticed something was wrong.

Very,very wrong.

He was half naked.His pants off and he quickly try to hide his exposed leg but it's very difficult when he's being tied to something.He noticed it was indeed a rope tying both of his arm on his back.

Did- did he got kidnapped?!

Yoongi cursed for whatever happened to him and he remember about Jimin.He tried to escape to safe Jimin.God,what if the kidnapper did something to Jimin?He will not forgive himself if Jimin's hurting.What if Jimin got trapped in a room?And,and-

Suddenly he heard footsteps coming near to the bed he's laying on.He squirmed,trying to freed himself from the restraint but didn't success.Fear started to appear in his mind and he tried to kick around to make sure he hit the person who was standing near the bed.But he unable to reach the person.Yoongi knows it from the footstep that coming closer to the bed and hear a light thud when something thrown on the bed.

"W-what do you want,fuckers?Let us go!"Yoongi shouted,thinking it was the kidnapper who was coming in the place.But the kidnapper didn't awnser his question.He felt petrified when he felt a dip of the bed near his leg.

"Where's Jimin?!"

He felt another dip on the bed and froze when he realized that this person was trapping him down.

"W-what are you doing you sorry excuse of a motherfucking bitch?!"

Yoongi squirmed but then he heard a chuckle close to his ears.

What the-

"My,my I don't know my pure sweetheart can curse."

Yoongi froze.He didn't know how to react yet because he exactly knew the familiar voice somewhere.

It was Jimin.

"J-jimin is that you?Are you okay?Did someone hurt you?Tell me-"

"Don't worry for me,pretty.Worry for yourself.You fall in my trap reaaally easily~"

Then the blindfold taken off from his face that Yoongi have to blink a few times before he recognized the face.

It was Jimin but his expression was different from usual.Something Yoongi never saw with his own eyes even when he was little.

Dark eyes looking at him as if he was a prey and he was the predator waiting to tear him pieces by pieces.As if he was devouring over Yoongi who didn't know what to do.Ragged breathing can be heard by Yoongi. He felt his heart sunk, something is really wrong here.

"J-jimin?"

Jimin growled.

Jimin quickly leaned in and licked his pale neck.Yoongi shuddered, he didn't know what's going on.Then he cried when he felt Jimin is biting his neck with a hard bite.After he's done,Jimin licked the mark.

"Mine.All mine."He muttered under the skin making Yoongi squirmed in his hold.He tried to kick Jimin but failed when he noticed his legs being locked by Jimin's thicc thigh.

Yoongi can't move at all.He felt weird when he let out a sound while Jimin was kissing and biting the skin.He mewled when Jimin bite at certain spot causing Jimin growled again like a beast.But the back of Yoongi's mind keep thinking about it and unconsciously showing his neck more to Jimin which make Jimin almost pound on him.Wait,nevermind,he already did that.