Step 10 (LeJINdary)

LOOK.AT.THE.FUCKING.PICTURE

Jiminie is daddy♡

Damn,he know he's hot af

------------------------------------------------------

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"Yoongi,what the fuck is wrong with you?You've been screaming for five minutes.Chill out,dude."Hoseok said while having a relaxed tea in a can.

Seriously,who the fuck have tea in early morning?This wasn't a Victoria in British.Yoongi thought but he's still screaming.

"And Taehyung.Why the fuck did you scream too?"Taehyung stopped screaming over their ears and watched the scene unfold infront of them.

"I scream because Yoongi hyung is screaming.It looks like a fun game I want to try."He giggled out while grinning widely.

"Tae,it's not a game.Sit your ass down and let have a talk,gentleman. Especially YOU,Yoongi."Jin pointed at the screaming boy.How did he screamed so long?Jin was right when he categorized him as a bottom.A pain in the ass should have been this loud from early state.

I mean,who didn't want his ass?

Yoongi stopped screaming because 1) his throat dry af and he's just drink a hot coffee and 2)nobody want to mess with Jin when he's mad.

"So what happened?"Yoongi glared at Hoseok.Didn't he had a phone to read previ-rumors from his hoe friend.

"Oh nothing,I just got kidnapped by my childhood bestfriend who turned out a kink shamer and fucking proposed me to be his wife when I'm obviously have a ding dong below my hips.If you're asking me how I am,I'm fine Susan."

"I'm Hoseok."

"Bitch do I care what's your name?"

"Calm down,atleast your little yoongles down there isn't big enough to be a kink shamer."Jin pointed out again.

OOF Jin.

"And you don't have one?"

OOF Yoongi.

Jin rolled his eyes and sips tea from his cup.Today they were doing a bitchy European style.

"Listen,it's not that bad.Plus,I think it is time for you to-ya know,talking with people rather than locking yourself in your cave."

"It's my room."

"But do I see how clean it is?"

"Fair point."

"Anyway,I know you're gay which is why you didn't add pedo as your vocabulary when you're cursing about him.Even if you don't wanna that birdy stick up your ass then,I guess you'll regret it."Yoongi spaced out until he realised something.

"Wait-how do you know I'm gay?"

Jin snorted make him almost choked because he's drinking the tea straight away.

"Your face when you're looking at that tattooed guy that come to your little shop obviously say 'Oh my god what the fuck?Fuck me with your full of doodles shoulder'"Jin fake moaned and Yoongi glared at him.

The tea here was quite hot.

"Still I'm not a horny whore like ya'."He sipped the invisible tea but still,the thought counts.

Jin furrowed his eyebrows and glared at him in which Yoongi glared at him back.

Both didn't want to give up.And to be honest,they're very childish.

Meanwhile they were fighting,Taehynug went to kitchen to-you know-stole some Yoongi's foods.He glad that his friend have many beverages stored in the bottom cabinet.