Step 5 (How they should met 123)

One.

In a sunny day where everyone were enjoying their life and actually doing some outdoor activities,there laid a guy on a bed doing some comfortable posture since it's his day off.

It's fucking his day off so back off if you still want to be alive.

Unless you're Jung Hoseok...

"Yoongay!I know it's your day off so you better wake up right now!"Speaking of the devil,the imposter of pipehole angel barged in like it was his own house.

If Yoongi doesn't know him,he would send him to Hong Kong with his tongue technology and a whack from his gucci slippers (he think he don't have to say who give those expensive ugly ass slipper to him).He groaned so loud because he shoud have his beautiful sleep and at least being lazy for 24/7 since he want to avoid all of his responsibility he should have done for.

He covered himself with the soft blanket but it got pulled by no other than I hate snakeu guy.Yoongi pouted while glaring at the one who he want to kill right now but he fucking lit the room with his blinding smile.What the fuck?He's doesn't pull the curtain yet Yoongi already need to cover himself before he hurting his eyes.Unfortunately,the blanket is on the ground and Yoongi stared at it sadly.He's too lazy to bend down to take the cover since he was laying down.

He thinks everyone are like him but we don't mention the fourth wall until the next chapter.

Hoseok started shouting about stuff Yoongi don't care about but still trying to make Yoongi get out from his bed.Fuck,he should just asked Hoseok's girlfriend,Elsa to lock him in their house so Elsa is not bored and stop singing 'Let it go' everytime she's breaking things.

"Yoooooongz!Please~You promised me bfffs bonding time"Hoseok said big grin already sending bright aura to Yoongi who is too gloomy.It's like watching dark side burn from the light.Yoongi groaned again and turned away from Hoseok while closing his eyes.Hoseok huffed when his strategy didn't work out like before so he let out his secret weapon.

"Your favourite food is on me."

With that,Yoongi turned around and raised one of his eyebrow to Hoseok.Is he really using it on him? 'cause Yoongi never disagree when it comes to free food.

"Come on,what are you waiting for?Bring my rewards for getting up."

Hoseok clapped like a seal while smiling the sunshine smile.

Two.

He wears white knitted sweater with black stripped jean as it was the most comfortable clothes he ever had (actually,he only wears the same black t-shirt at home that his mother constantly asked if he only have black clothes to wear).His oversized sweater make sweater paw and only the tip of his finger could be seen.He smiled at himself infront of the mirror and posing for a bit.

Damn,he know he's gorgeous and nobody denied the tea.

The v line colar make his colarbone popped up and there's his precious necklace dangling on his pale neck and a sparkly earring on his left ear.He turned back and went toward his chest drawer and pulled out some hats.He was choosing between wearing a black hat or a flower crown.He decided to choose the latter.He look at himself again in the mirror and applied some lip gloss on his rosy lip.

After he was done,he went to the living room to grab his wallet and his iPhone(unjustice to android user T.T).He then checked his hair and noticed it has been two months since he dyed his hair.He loves his natural black hair but sometimes a change would not hurt anyone.

He closed the door and see Jung Hoseok,his bussiness partner of...uncoming marketing,waving at him to hurry the fuck up or else he will kidnapped Yoongi to throw him in the sea.Yoongi went to the car that Hoseok were proud of.They get into the car and the car left the parking field a few minutes later...