Step 4 (I don't know nan molla)

Yoongi sat on a stool while looking at some post in Instagram on his phone.His eye bag worsen from lack of sleep in those cold nights (or that's because he's too lazy to turn off the aircond) while shivering.He was so afraid that everywhere he went he felt like someone was watching him.Of course,when he turned around,there's nothing and that's make Yoongi more frustrated with the situation.

Yoongi's leg trembled,kind of not really sure if he could walk normally after this.He flinched when he heard the bell and stood up but regret when his shaky legs feels like falling apart.He looked at the customer,unfamiliar one of course,looking at every section of flowers.From what Yoongi sees,this guy has a buff body but have a baby face.

Woah...But it's not his type so meh.

That black haired guy looks like trying to read the name of the flower but almost correct when he pronounced it but he pronounced the 'flower' wrong when he said it's a morning glory flickwhore (flower has leave the groupchat).Tired of those uncomfortable silence,Yoongi tried to ask him.

"Welcome to Red Velvet Rose.What kind of flower do you want,sir?"Yoongi asked with forced smile because shit,his legs trembled so hard from standing too long.The man just stared at him and shrugged.Hey do you see him complaining?Of course no,so hurry up bitches so he can rest his bootiful (a)ss on those stool.

The guy opened his mouth and Yoongi waited for those word comes out from those upper thin lips but the fucking man have a decency to close his mouth without a word and looking at the flowers back.Yoongi almost screamed 'I don't pay enough money to do this shit' while bouncing his leg as if it can make those 'better than snsd' legs less pain.

"I want flower that said 'I need to rest from this bullshit"The man sighed and Yoongi almost didn't catch of it.He nodded but didn't know what kind of flowers he had to use.Maybe he should use the flower when a woman came in and wanting a flower as the symbol of 'fuck you'.Yoongi don't want to talk about that because he don't know what to choose since he's new.

So he grabbed the butterfly weeds that means 'leave me alone' and some petrol station flower means 'don't bother me while you're at it' which were the same symbol of Yoongi's mood when he became a grump one.

But the man doesn't need to know about that.

He decorate it (actually what's the point of decorating it if those flowers going to someone's ass.RIP flowers) while he's looking at the man who is radiating 'I give no shit' aura with that emotionless face.But he looks like a bunny if Yoongi stared at his front teeth.(again Yoongi,if you want to pick a fight with a man,you must cancelled all bdsm shit you put into your horny ass)

Man,does he had to know it's scaring the shit out of him when the guy look into his eyes like he was going to vanish from his sight.

All Yoongi want to do is sit his ass down and have a cup of coffee but God was playing with him.That guy still standing at the same place even when he gave the bouquet of 'bullshit' flower to him.

He take the bussiness card on the desk without saying anything.Rude much but what's the point of telling a customer away.They must be wanting to have a dead wish in their petty bucket list.And again,without a second,the guy left the shop with a bouquet of hatred flower and weird cards combination with fire cartoon sticker(what? it's cute though) and words he doesn't need to know in those card.

He huffed in relief and finally can sit.Ah finally,eventhough he didn't do much but hey,standing is a work too.

But never he knows,he's going to meet the guy very soon.

________________________________

The man walked into the dark basement.He open the door only to see something he don't want to stuck on his clothes but whatever.

Those red liquid splattered on the wall and some flesh near the side of the room but he's not bothered at all.He heard giggling from other side of room and met him.

His boss,Park Jimin who is childishly giggling when he stabbed the man's face countless time eventhough the guy is not breathing anymore.His grey hair painted red and his face have some blood from the man he killed.He gave a bright grin when he's satisfied with his stabbing everywhere but his body.

"He he~I think he's more prettier if I stab his eyes~"He stabbed the now faceless guy's eyes while humming a child song.He was done when the guy called his name.

"Aaah Jungkook!I've made another art!Look!Look!His blue eyes are so pretty~"Jimin grabbed the eye ball he stabbed just a minute ago with his bloody hand and showed it to Jungkook.He look's like an innocent kid who want to show what he made but Jimin is neither innocent or a kid.Jungkook always doesn't care about what Jimin had done.Afterall,he is his guard and the assistant of Ceo J&M Corporation.

"I don't care about that."With that,Jimin pouted but Jungkook just huffed and gave the bouquet of flowers to Jimin.Jimin squealed when he sees those flowers.Jimin likes flower but what he likes the most when he ruined it with someone's blood.

"Pretty,pretty flower.They are so pretty"He snatched the flower from Jungkook's hand and examined it while cooed at them.

"But...I love their owner too.I hope I can meet him soon so he doesn't have to worry about these pretty flowers~"

Jimin spread the blood on those flowers with the knife he used to kill some of his 'bothersome'.Then he pluck the flowers and rub it on his soft bloody cheeks.

He chanted 'mine' over and over.Jungkook already left,he didn't want to clean the mess Jimin had made but Jimin doesn't care.He got something from his beloved and now he's more excited.

He needs him or else he will hurt everyone he loved~

--------------------------------------------------

WHY YOU SAD? IDK NAN MOLLA!

HIIIIIII!IM BACK!I'VE GOT SOME WORK SO I HAVE TO FINISH IT BEFOREHAND

OOOOH and namjin's coming out!Better ready for some shit happens.

*cough**cough*if you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)