Step 11 (Get married already)

In the mood to write some taekook au but never finished it...

--------------------------------------------------

He was really close.

Nose to nose,one blushed furiously and the other one smirked at the reaction he got.

"W-wait,what are you doing?M-my parents-"

He didn't even finished his word when Jimin suddenly licked his throat and sniffed his neck like a dog would do.His breath hitched when that guy nibbled on his skin making the skin flushed.

Yoongi tried to hold in his moan and whimper.Afraid to give the man what he want.

Jimin wanted to hear Yoongi's voice.

"Please stop-ah~"Yoongi flinched and immediately closed his mouth with his hand but Jimin didn't let that happen.

"Don't hold it.I want to hear it."He said with raspy voice.Yoongi could heard his satoori slipped out of his mouth and that make his heart pounded even more.

He shivered when cold hands lifted his clothes a bit to touch his tiny waist.

"Fuck,you smell so good.When we married,you can wear my clothes."Jimin mumbled every word here and there.Too concentrated with giving Yoongi visible hickeys.

Now everyone knows he's his only.

"I will give everything you desire."

Yoongi whined pathetically.He clawed at Jimin's shoulder but his hold on him was strong so he only could wriggled helplessly around the tight grip.

"I will give what you need."

"Only beg for it."

Yoongi scoffed,he tried to glare but with his pastel color sweatshirt,messy hair and blush adorned his pale skin,he couldn't be frightening.

Jimin actually cooed at him,like can't you not I know I'm cute and all.

To this day why Yoongi had a thought like that he didn't know.Must be Jin's influence.

Speaking of Jin,that motherfucker allowed him to go to Park Jimin's house but he didn't have a car to park the jimin.

Again,what the fuck he was thinking about?

"You're lucky I didn't have a car to crashed you now."Yoongi said,saving his thought to himself about the self pun.

Haha,Jin can you beat that?

The said man with bad taste of joke sneezed.Confused,but he felt like he wanted to mad at someone.He shrugged it off.

"I might into it."

"God you are crazy."

"Crazy for you,baby."Yoongi blushed at the nickname,eventhough Jimin always repeating the nickname,his face becomes more redder if it was possible.

"W-whatever.My parents are here.You should stop."He mumbled and avoided eye contact with the guy infront of him.He pushed at Jimin's chest but that guy didn't bulge.Instead,his face move forward like he was about to kiss Yoongi.

Yoongi didn't realize he automatically closed his eyes.It looks like he expected Jimin to kiss him on the lip but instead he feel warm sensation on his forehead and his nose.

Yoongi opened his eyes to see the boy smirked at him.He glared at him and attempted to kick his shin. Suprisingly,he did let him go.

"Now,now we don't want a bratty kitty,are we?"