Step 12 (Welcome to Hell)

A grey haired boy walked in the club while many people stared at him as soon as he entered the club.

He's wearing a black corset and a short pink skirt.If he bend a bit, everyone can see seeing-through red satin panties adorned with red garter.He wears black high heels and fake fur around his thighs.He was glad at how people looking at him with lustful eyes and wicked smirk and he does enjoying the look he got.

To say Jimin didn't satisfied with himself while wiggling his hips

Talk about real whore.

He was bored,afterall.

He was scanning the area,looking for the guy with snake tattoo on his neck and has blond hair.He was about too find another target when suddenly the guy appeared in front of him.He was looking at Jimin as if he was the predator and Jimin was the prey.

Jimin giggled at the thought.

What a cutie.

"How's pretty boy like cha' doin' here?"He said with a slur.Jimin could smell alcohol from him.

Jimin blushed and looked down.What a shy boy he was.

"J-Jiminie's alone.Want a partner to drink."He said while stuttering.He fiddled with the hem of his corset.His nipple harden because of the tight clothes hugging him and the man saw how needy he was.

"I could be ya partner.Follow me,babyboy."Jimin blushed and followed him.He went to the restroom and the guy pinned him to the wall.Jimin mewled at the hard grip.What a masochist,the guy was.

He was fun to play then~

The guy licked his neck.Jimin warned him not to leave marks.The guy ignored Jimin's request and unbuckled his belt.He then grabbed his cock and ripped Jimin's pretty skirt.He bite his neck to leave marks.Satisfied with what he had done,he was about to pound into him when the boy grabbed his hair tightly.

Tight enough that make his scalp burn.

He looked up to see Jimin was smirking.An evil smirk on his face and he furrowed his brow.

"What a naughty boy~I said no bite aren't I?~"

He squeezed the guy's crotch and the guy on him groaned.

"Oh what's this?You've got a boner for me?How sweet~"

"How about I kill it for you?"

The guy screamed when Jimin pull his cock so hard that it wasn't sexual at all.Pain on his face make Jimin disappointed because-

he wanted more...

Now the table had turned,the guy was panting harshly at the pull and Jimin couldn't resist to play with him.

He bring out a knife from his thigh that he tied,hidden in the skirt.He traces the guy's face with the knife,satisfied when his breath hitched.

He then traces to the guy's mouth and saw the pink tongue.

He stabbed the guy's tongue,watched the guy's screamed.Tears already ruining his ugly face but that makes Jimin happy.He went crazy.

"!You look good like this,daddy~"He was laughing maniacally but then he stopped stabbed at the guy's tongue.

With a wide grin,he stabbed at the guy's thigh.It was a deep cut,Jimin make sure to stab deep enough.His mouth a silent scream with blood gurgled in and outside his mouth.He then cut guy's cock with make the guy let out a bloody scream.

Jimin giggled when the blood come splattering on the wall so he stabbed his stomach.Again and again,his stab never stopped.His clothes and the ripped skirt now soaked with red liquid that he fond of.