Step 19 : (Just why?)

Hi guys I'm still alive thankfully. Since I've been offline for almost two months now I decided to just make namjin and taekook all together.

__________________________________

Taehyung blinked, that was quick.

First, he saw the box in the kitchen written by his hyung's secret admirer.

Second, he saw Yoongi running towards his parent's house because said secret admirer had met his parents and they got engaged in a few minutes.

Third, he saw his hyung wearing gown ( though he did think it suits his hyung, not that he said anything about it ).

Now, he was one of the witness of Yoongi's soon to be husband pulling up the gun and pointed it at himself.

Man, never know a marriage can be this wild.

If this happened to Taehyung, the sex afterwards must be intense.

Kinky.

"Hoseok-hyung, what are we going to do?" He asked while looking at the guy- I mean Yoongi's soon to be husband speaking about love or something.

"I don't know. Just stay low." Hoseok whispered to him as if they aren't literally ten inches away from the main hall.

"Oh okay." Taehyung dumbly agreed while fumbling with his zipper.

"Hey what are you- OH MY GOD WHY ARE YOU PULLING OUT YOUR DICK??!!" Hoseok shouted before squeezing his eyes shut.

Taehyung blinked at him and all of the guest looked at him before turning their gaze everywhere but him.

"You said just stay lewd." He said as if the words and his action didn't sound wrong at all.

"I SAID STAY LOW! YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M NOT GONNA REASONING WITH YOU!" Hoseok screamed and somehow Yoonmin never distracted from their agenda. Even when one of Yoongi's friend literally show nudes in public.

The drama must be continued so does the story plot with a commitment.

(a/n: That's a lie. I've commited enough in this story. Sort of.)

Taehyung was about to say something before a guy who looks hotter than all of his ex boyfriends all together appear infront of him.

He want to say that he was being rude but his word stuck in his throat when the guy turned his face a bit to look at the scene.

He had the most serious expression as he looked at the scene. It was like those romantic scene in movie where he saw petal of flowers everywhere around the guy.

Fuck, he turned on.

Luckily, the guy can't see-

"Nice dick."

Taehyung's eyes widen as he looked back at the guy who might or might not stared at his dick for a second.

Oh fuck, his tralala is still out.

What a dick move. No pun intended.

"Fuck, I'm gay." Taehyung whispered, dic- banana still hanging until he zipped his pants back.

The guy only raised his eyebrow, finally acknowledge him but he had a blank expression on his face.

"You know I heard that." The guy said, not bothering to 'mention' about the public distruption he was doing a second ago.

Taehyung panicked, what he was supposed to say infront of a gorgeous guy.

"Thanks for complimenting my dick." The guy only nodded before he turned his head back.