chapter two

nov 13, 2017

i've always found it ironic starting something new on a monday. it's just so cliché... especially when it's one of those girls that are like: "i'll start eating healthy or exercising on monday." why do people insist on waiting until monday to start doing something? however in this case i'm starting a new school on a monday and that you really can't start on a different day. though why don't you just shoot me?

sighing, i walked up the front steps. to say that i was nervous would be an understatement. anxiety practically ran through my blood as i neared the main entrance, people around me chatting loudly with one another.

fuck my parents.

always making me do things that i don't wanna. never taking in consideration of how i feel or what are my thoughts! when i'll be gone, things will be so much better.

stepping inside the crowded hallway, this already was so much better than my last school. my last school was half the size of this one, which also meant that the number of the amount of students was lower there.

taking a deep breath in, i slowly began my trek down the student body. being shorter than the average boys my age, had its pros at times — one of them being is that you could slip in and out from places easier. so in no time, i've made it past everyone and was in the clear, the front office door staring back at me.

just as i go to take a step forward, something rams into the side of me, sending all of my things to fall to the ground — including my phone.

"god, watch where you're going, klutz," i growled, kneeling down and picking up all my things; stuffing my iPhone safely inside the back pocket of my jeans.

"sorry, primadonna," a raspy voice replied, "guess i just didn't see your short self," the voice laughed.

rolling my eyes, i stood back up. i have to tilt my head bit back so i could gaze at the boy standing in front of me. his electric blue eyes staring down at my five foot eight inch figure, humor dancing in them, "ha ha."

squinting his eyes, he tilted his head to the side, "you're new, aren't you?"

"even if i was, what's it to you?" i snapped back.

which also reminds me that i should get in contact with my plug or find a new plug in this area. i don't know if i ever let know, but i get rather snappy and irritated when i'm off drugs for an extended period of time. and with the move and all, sadly i had to flush my previous pills and in the result of that I hadn't let the cloud nine feeling consume me in almost three weeks.

his eyes narrowed at something and then connected with mine again, "so, justin, from where did you transfer?" he asked, totally dismissing my snappy answer.

the way my name sounded coming from his mouth... i have to admit that made a part of me shiver, but in a good way. not to mention he was absolutely gorgeous. he also looked like he could be on the football team, with his tall stance, broad shoulders and muscular build. but even if so, i can't let myself get attached to someone, when i'm leaving in three short months.

scrunching my face up, i shook my head and pushed my body past his walking right inside the front office. i didn't even turn back as i let the door shut behind me.

just three months and i'm forever away from here.

***
ok so the italic is him writing inside his diary and the non italic (regular text) is "present time". idk it's kind of hard to explain, but basically i wanted to combine the two. so the italic isn't really his thoughts on the spot, it's more like you're reading his diary with an added visual???

(if y'all seen enough movies / tv shows y'all will know how they'll have a character to read something while a visual is going on, yeah well this is smth like that)

just wanted to make that clear for anyone who might is / could be confused