chapter three

nov 15, 2017

today i skipped school which wasn't smart because my dad ended up seeing me roaming around the town. i should've either 1) been more stealthy, 2) hung around inside places or 3) actually thought that shit through. i could've so easily prevented my dad from seeing me if only i would've used my fucking brain.

but oh well, what's done is done.

should i even note that they grounded me?! like that's my "punishment" for skipping school. however joke's on them because i didn't even leave the house before. then again it's like they noticed that. they're too occupied with their porcelain images that looks like it could crumble any moment. at least they make it seem like it.

i should also mention that thanksgiving is next week, which means that all of our relatives are coming to visit. which also means that my parents, especially mom, will be crawling out of their skin just to pass off our family as one big, happy family.

and if i was going to sit through all of the family activities and dinner, then i'll need some xanax to keep me chill and mellow; my mind cloudy. i know that we've been here for barely two weeks, but i really need to find a plug, the sooner the faster because i need to get the pills before everyone arrives.

maybe i can hit up my plug from back home? surely he'll be down to make a trip here, if anything i can just pay him double. his product is worth the money.