chapter eight

nov 23, 2017

did i ever mention how much i actually can't stand any of our relatives?

thanks to the xanax, i was able to welcome them with a warm (forced) smile, something my uptight mother was happy about. oh god the eye roll that i held back in that moment. anyways i'm getting off track. this isn't about my mother who has a stick shoved up her ass or my father who thinks he's doing a really good job at masking his affairs with girls who are year or two older than me, this is about my annoying ass cousins (and their families).

i have to keep my bedroom door locked just so they couldn't get inside, that's how annoying and noisy those bitches are.

and don't get me even started on aunt carol, god i wish her death day would come sooner. i'd say i feel bad for uncle paul, but it's his own fault for marrying that crazy bat. that woman constantly feels the need to pinch my cheeks or point out how thin my wrists are. like i KNOW i'm not the most muscular guy around, but like go fuck yourself?????

"so, justin, got any girls?" uncle paul's voice cut through the chitter chatter of everyone else. at the voiced out question everyone including my parents went quiet, awaiting my answer.

taking a slow sip of my coke, i set the glass back down on the table, in front of me, "not a question you should be asking me," i bluntly answered, my eyes for a quick second landing on my father at the end of the table.

the look on my fathers face was everything when those words left my mouth. i could see the sheer panic in his eyes as his own eyes quickly darted towards mom who didn't seem like she understood my answer. i know that he's glad that no one caught on to the suggestion in my voice; behind my words.

and there's nothing he can do to me, because we both know that if he does i'll go squealing like a lil piglet to mom and god knows he's a lil bitch when it comes to her.

overall i have to give a 4/10 to this years thanksgiving. definitely a step up from all the previous ones. too bad i won't be there to see what goes down next year.