chapter seven

nov 21, 2017

so i took drugs while i'm at school he he. i mean it's not the first time when i've been on school grounds while being high. i don't think i ever wrote down about that time in tenth grade when i snuck three bottles of skyy vodka into school. i'm still surprised how the teachers didn't notice that five students were smack damn wasted.

anyways the only reason why i'm high while in school is because i was starting to go crazy in my own mind, i couldn't take not having any sort of drug in my system. and since i haven't yet found a good place in my room where to hide them, i keep carrying the white pills around with me as i'm temporarily keeping them in my backpack.

i wonder if my parents would actually care if they found out that i'm taking drugs.

actually, mom might even care. however it wouldn't be about me, it would be about that stupid image that her and dad are trying to maintain. i know for a fact that she would try everything in her willpower to hide the fact that her son is a druggie.

that's such a laughable thing.

prestigious parents who have a drug addict for a son.

definitely would put a dent in their "perfect family" reputation.

"hey, justin?" lifting my glazed over eyes up and away from the open page of my diary, i just barely could piece together the person who had called my name. when my eyes landed on the persons face, i finally realized who it is.

blue eyes.

smiling a lazy smile, i closed my diary and pushing the pen inside the little slot on the side of it, i stuffed it inside my backpack, "hey."

i watched as his brows furrowed as his eyes scanned over my presence, "are you okay?"

"i have never felt better," i gushed, my arms extending into wigs next to me as i giggled. my thoughts most definitely were somewhere else. i was soaring.

"are you sure?" was that concern in his voice? i don't know. "did you take something?" i didn't say anything in reply, just gave him a loop sided smile.

crouching down, he wrapped his long fingers around my wrist, tugging me towards him. "hey!" i protested, a frown settling on my face, "what are you doing? let. me. go."

successfully pulling my hand back, i slummed back against the wall, looking into those blue eyes. my mind completely blank.

"justin," blue eyes spoke in a stern voice, making me giggle.

"gosh, blue eyes, you need to relax," i giggled, looking up at him, "your bisexual ass needs to get a good sucking."

at my own words i burst out laughing. lying down on the dirty school floor, i could feel tears starting to prick my eyes. "man, am i funny," i spoke, a goofy smile on my face as i wiped away the tears.

shaking his head, blue eyes stood back up to his feet and adjusted his backpack on his one shoulder. looking down at my laying body, he raised one eyebrow before mumbling something and walking away.

"yeah, you walk away!" i called after him, sitting up. "you're no fun anyways!"

***
i just wrote the epilogue and i actually was about to cry from...