chapter twenty-two

jan 2, 2018

whoooo happy new year!

or maybe not. who even cares. why we make such a big issue out of the years changing? after all it's gonna be the some old bullshit, the same old problems just the year number is different. everything else is the same though.

and don't even get me started on those stupid new years resolutions, like who even came up with that shit?? we all know that no one actually keeps them, no one even touches that damn list they've made so why even bother in the first place?

anyways back to my own personal problems.

school starts next week, i think. over the past two weeks i've been bad with keeping track of the dates and times, since i have been under the influence more than i can count.

in all honesty i'm not looking forward in going back to school. mainly because i really don't want to see jason, god only knows what he's thinking about me. it's been like a week since i last saw him and i don't have the courage to call him, actually i don't even know his number. LOL.

plus people probably already know about my drinking "problem". jason probably told his friends and they probably couldn't keep their mouths shuts, and now probably the whole fucking school knows how big of a train wreck i am.

jenny humphrey from brooklyn got nothing on me.

when that gossip gets to my mom... oh man. someone alert the hurricane watchers because a hurricane by the name of valerie bieber is brewing.

***
ok so i don't think i ever actually gave justin's parents names. if i did then well ... awkward

like and comment loves