chapter fourteen

dec 14, 2017

i found jason's instagram account.

and sure as hell looks even better under his clothes. in all honestly it shouldn't be legal for someone to look this good with and without clothes. i bet his dicks is big too and his game even better.

woah, justin, horny much?

also would it come off as creepy if i printed one of the pictures on his instagram out and stuck it in here? actually no one's ever gonna see this entry or even the diary as a whole, so why the fuck not?! let's do it!

ok but besides his way too good of a looks, he's so amazing and sweet like goddamn how hasn't anyone cuffed him yet???? that's probably my biggest question now, well besides of a lot of other things but those aren't import right now

right now important is how amazing jason is in every expect where one might need him to be perfect and amazing, and loving, and understandable and so on and so forth.

one more thing before i forget, he invited me to spend christmas with him and his dad (and his sister, but he doesn't like talking abut her). and i'm actually thinking about taking him up on that offer since i know that my own parents will be either jetting of to some place that is way more warmer at this time of the year or simple heading to new york to spend the holidays with mom's mother and father; as always excluding me.

it actually baffles me how no one has caught up on those yearly lies, maybe they have and just don't say anything. actually i wonder what lie of an excuse does my mom tell our relatives when they go visit them without me. ha, i could go ask, but she won't ever actually tell me and frankly i don't really want to talk to either of them. i'm good with the relationship i have with them currently, plus it's not like they would ever change the status of our relationship.

well yikes, something that started rather positive and "uplifting" turned into me venting about my pathetic excuse of a parents real fucking fast. it's also almost one in the morning, i best go to sleep if i want to wake up for school without my uptight mother turning herself into an alarm clock, lol.

***
the chapter # corespondents with the date lol