chapter eleven

nov 30, 2017

"it's a wolf. pretty," slamming my sketch book shut, i snapped my head up at the person that had just complimented my drawing. and lo and behold jason was looming over my sitting figure.

"what do you want?" i grumbled, starting to pack my things up.

"i wanted to see if you want to hang out," he simply replied, shrugging his shoulders, "since i don't have your number, i can't exactly text or call you."

"that's great!" i faked cheerfulness as i looked over at him, "i wouldn't want it any other way."

as i was about to walk away, jason's words made me halt in my steps, "what's your problem? i'm trying to be fucking nice here and yet you're here acting like a spoiled brat."

barking out a laugh that didn't held any sort of humor in it, i whipped around to face the blue eyed boy, "my problem is that, people like you think the world is all sunshine and rainbows. people like you are like dogs, only seeing it black and white. the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows and it sure as hell isn't black and white. there are so many issues and instead of facing them you want to oppress them, hoping that if you just ignore them they'll go away! but news flash, they don't. they just keep pilling up until one day you're drowning in your own fucked up issues."

jason stood there speechless as my breath came out in a pants, a stunned look on his face. the words that came out of this mouth truly surprised me. i was waiting for anything else.

"do you want to talk about it? i can see that it's bothering you," he cocked his head to the side, one eyebrows rising upwards in a questioning manner, "a lot."