chapter four

nov 16, 2017

thank god it's friday today.

i'm sitting in my creative writing class when the guy from the other day comes stumbling inside the class room, the teachers brows instantaneously pull in a scowl as she looks over at him. however he beats her to the punch, "sorry, miss for being late."

in reply she just rolls her eyes and mentions for him to take a seat. as if sensing that i'm in this class, the boys blue eyes find me right away. as if a giant "i'm here" sign was hanging above my head. he smirks and begins walking in my direction, and just then do i actually notice that there's a free seat next to me.

oh great.

"we meet again," his eyes are alive and sparkling, even under the fluorescent lights.

today's a practically gloomy day. it's been raining since i woke up and there was no sign of the sun. which i actually loved. in the past few months i've grown to dislike the sun — very much actually.

in all honestly, why would one like the sun and the heat so much? the sun just blinds you and the heat makes you sweat buckets, nothing remotely likable about that.

"no we don't," i reply, my eyes strained on the front of the class room where the teacher is going on about the history of writing. when are we getting to the actual writing part?

"oh don't be like that, justin," i can practically hear the pout in his voice.

finally i turn my head in his direction, his curiosity filled blue eyes already staring at me, "you're awfully clingy and annoying, are you gay or something?" i hike my brow up in question.

"i prefer the term bisexual," he proudly answers, "but i prefer boys just a little bit more."

***
*deeply breaths in*

okAy, sO i absolutely do not fucking care if i come off as bitch for what i'm about to say bUT i will NOT let ANYONE tell me how i should be writing MY story.

there was a whole ass fucking explanation at the end of chapter two as to why the story is being written the way it is. so why the fuck is someone telling me to basically change the whole plot of the whole book just because their five year old brain can't read simple things?!?!??!?!???

if YOU don't like something about MY story and how I chose to write it then go write your own fucking story.