vii. the unforgiveables

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* seven: the unforgivables✧・゚: *✧・゚:

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*
seven: the unforgivables
✧・゚: *✧・゚:

"I'm Rita Skeer. I write for the Daily Prophet, but of course you know that, it's you, we don't know. You're the juicy news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks? What mystery's do those muscles mask? What hides behind those big brown eyes? What makes a champion click? Me, myself and I want to know?"

The last few days had been nothing short of crazy, and Dawn Kale hated it. Everything happened so suddenly. The minute news broke out about her and Harry being paired for the Tournament, everyone was suddenly following her around. There was so many pictures of Harry in the Wizarding newspapers and her own name popped up a few times also. Even worse, sending her good luck cards, and telling her how she was going to win.

Unlike Harry who was receiving nothing but backlash from other students.

Everyone had thought he put their names in to her more fame for himself.

It made sense.

At first Dawn believed it, and even confronted him about it (he told her to leave him alone in a very unpleasant way), but after seeing his reaction now she doubted very much he did so. Every time she passed him he looked like he was about to burst out into tears. Plus the fact his entire family was in discussing it with Dumbledore many times.

She went from never knowing Harry Potter to being stuck in this mess with him.

Today, fresh on Monday morning right after having the weekend to process the news, Dawn had been taken out of Potions with Harry. At first she thought maybe they were in more trouble, but then realised that they wanted to take pictures of all the contestants.

She didn't fancy having her face plastered on every newspaper throughout the Wizarding World.

Although, it was a bonus that she didn't have to put up with Professor Snape for the rest of the lesson.

"Big brown eyes?" Dawn mouthed to herself. It was correct, she did have brown eyes but hearing the disgust in Rita's tone it caused her to raise a brow. "What's wrong with my eyes?"

"-not to mention my rapid readers." the woman continued, completely unfazed with her words. "Well then, whose feeling up to sharing?" when no one responded she tugged at Dawn and Harry, who were both distracted by the moving painting of a knight on the wall - he was battling another knight. "Youngest two first."

"I don't like her." Dawn whispers, as they enter a large room which had two stools in the centre. She sits down beside Harry.