xi. blacks benefit event!

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

CHAPTER ELEVEN:

BLACK BENEFIT BODACIOUS EVENT

▪▪▪▪▪

Welcome everyone to the Black beneficent bodacious annual charity event! We hope everyone is having a fantastic day, and a friendly reminder that all proceeds go towards saint mungos hospital for children, please remember to donate even if it's only a little. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your day!

The 30th of November had been highly anticipated by the entire Hogwarts popularity.

As Dawn explained to Fletcher many weeks ago, Blacks Beneficent Bodacious was a charity event ran by Sirius Black. Every year, hundreds of men and women would enter Hogwarts with their pockets full of money ready to buy some antiques or perhaps spend the day gambling on the few machines.

In the midst of the crowd, Dawn sat up on the window cell picking at a bowl of strawberries from her lap. She was looking over at Drew and Colleen who were both attempting to win a game. Neither of them were any way athletic meaning there was no chance either of them were going to win the prize.

She was bored out of her mind. Frankly, number one, her hand was still paining her and secondly she was up all night trying to find the second task out.

Naturally her eyes floated around the room before landing on the one person she had been avoided for a week.

Fletcher had been wearing a Slytherin jersey and although she hated the color green, she found it appealing.

He was talking to Draco Malfoy and ( she scrunched her nose up ) Pansy Parkinson.

She tore her eyes and looked over at Drew and Colleen who were coming over.

"Did you win anything yet?" she questions.

Colleen shakes her head then angrily turns and hits Drew in the chest. " Almost but then he decided to sneeze during archery and I lost my focus."

Drew raised his hands. "Sorry but in my defence I was holding in that sneeze."

Dawn smiles and shakes her head.

She spots Harry at the opposite end of the room, seeing an opportunity to torment him she reaches into her bowl of strawberries and picks one before she throws it across the room at Harry.

Not aware he was with his family she quickly jumps down from the window once they all turned around.

Suddenly Fletcher was in front of her and he was gripping both of her side arms.