x. potters confusion

CHAPTER TEN:

CHAPTER TEN:

POTTERS CONFUSION

▪▪▪▪▪

Dawn lay awake just before 7 o'clock in the morning.

Fletcher, Fletcher and Fletcher; this is all that occupied her mind right now.

The fact that Fletcher was back, still hadn't full registered in. Fletcher was actually back, and " For good," as he said yesterday. She thinks about the charmed blue flower he got her, which sat in a vase by her bed.

She reaches across and picks the flower up and twirls it around her finger then sighs.

Dawn choose to get up earlier than usual as she gets dressed into her uniform and brushes out her messy curls.

As she leaves the dormitory for a split second she expects Fletcher to be sitting there, but then remembers that he's a Slytherin, and he would no longer be in the common room.

Not that it matter, she quickly thinks, not that it mattered to her.

Once the stairs arrived a couple moments later she was in the Great Hall, subconsciously her eyes went to the Slytherin table, where Blaise and Pansy sat arguing. She sits down at her own table once she spits Colleen and Drew.

"Dawn!" Colleen spits her juice out in her gauntlet, "Dawn, guess whose back?"

"Fletcher."

"Woah, either your a really good guesser or you've seen him," Drew comments before noticing how she gives him a deadpan look. "Oh merlin you've seen him?!"

"Was it like a romantic reunion?!" Colleen shrieks.

"Yeah right before my date with Matthew. Quite literally he showed up outside the common room."

"Oh god." Drew and Colleen way in unison before Colleen adds, "What was your date with Matthew like?"

"Really bad," Dawn sipped on the coffee, "I mean it was good, we went to Diagon Alley but the entire time the person who I was not there with was on my bloody mind. I know, that makes me a horrible person."

"It doesn't," Drew shakes his head, "Makes you human, and I for one am enjoying it."

Dawn snorts into her cup of water as she shakes her head. After this she does her homework that she missed (not because she wanted to obviously but because the Professors all said she had to), she talks to them both about what her stay at James and Lily's was like and basically the three just catch up.