xiv. draco

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

CHAPTER FOURTEEN:

DRACO

▪▪▪▪▪

As the weeks flew by in Hogwarts and snow melted off the grounds, she had not spoken with Fletcher since the night he found out Sirius was his father. There was sometimes a look shared between them but other than that nothing. Today, for example she was in Dumbledore army and he just wasn't even acknowledging her.

She understood right now it was difficult for him (quite literally she understood it more than anyone), so she was willing to allow him to find what he wanted before anything.
Whilst everyone else is attempting to do the Patronus charm which was a highly skilled spell, Dawn is simply looking around. She had tried to do it and nothing worked.

" Still not talking?" Harry asks strolling over. " You still haven't told me why."

" Your so nosy. You still haven't told me what happened between you and Ginny on New Years before the treehouse." she replies, nudging him into the shoulder to which he rolls his eyes at. " How is your Occlumency lessons with Snape going?"

"Worse than you can imagine." he replies gloomily, "I found out there's a connection between the Dark Lord and I. Apparently he doesn't know about it yet but when he does he'll be able to see into my mind. Use it against me."

A sympathetic look from her is thrown his way. "I would hate to be trapped in a room with Snape."

"Well you might have to," Harry sends her a nervous look, "because dad sort of think we should both know it. Just incase. Since he knows your my sister now, there's just a chance he'll come after me."

"Well, if he wants me to learn it he'll have to write to me about it," the brunette responds, she reaches across the table and throws a strawberry in her mouth (Fred had summoned them for her).

"Anyways, has he said anything to you about the fact that the court meeting this week?"

"Not much. All I know is that they have the meeting this week with the court, and then they'll decided whether or not it goes to court. James says it's unlikely. Frank told me to be ready just incase."

Harry sends her an anxious look. "Are you nervous?"

"I mean James said he had it under control so not really."

Harry doesn't appear convinced but none the less nods then asks, " Have you tried to produce your patronus?"

" Tried. Failed. Tired."