14. Emotions and Best Friend Hugs

Clarissa's POV

Clarissa's POV

I was feeling a variety of emotions right now. I was happy that I was able to make Brand smile and hopefully feel better with the kiss on his cheek. I honestly don't know why I did it. I think I just felt that it was right and hopefully a way to show that I do care about Brand. Do I know If he cares about me the same way? No. Do I hope? Absolutely. But, I guess I'll just have to wait and find out.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard Andi's voice. I looked over towards her to see she has a smile. Not any smile though, a teasing one. I've always been able to notice when she wants to tease me about something.

"Brand totally likes you Clary", Andi stated with a big smile. Oh, I see. This is what she wanted to say.

"What? Ands, you don't know that", I responded with a shake of my head and a small smile on my face.

She immediately responds with a nod, a smile, and a slight arch of her eyebrow. "Oh, but I do my dear Clary. He definitely likes you. I can tell just by looking at the way he stares at you. He looks at you with adoration and it's just so adorable. You two are so oblivious of the affect that you have on each other it's kind of funny in a way", she replies with a happy smile on her face.

I glance over towards Stef to see if she has anything to say. She just gives me a smirk and nods.

"Yep. You're just our oblivious little Clary, but we love you for it.", Stef replies before pulling me in for a side hug. I just laugh and return it.

"And I love you guys too!" They both smile back at me.

Author's Note ~

Hey everyone! Sorry for not updating for what seems like forever....but I'm back and ready to make some pretty cool chapters to share with you all. Just a short chapter to show the little moment between Clary and her best friends Andi and Stef. Also, shows how Andi aka "The Matchmaker" is noticing that Brand likes Clary! Despite Clary thinking differently.

I hope you all enjoyed the mini chapter and please feel free like always to vote and leave any comments of what you thought or want to happen! I love reading all your comments :)

Thank you so much again and I love you all

                Xx Malyndah