1. Memories

This chapter is dedicated to flowerhippie1234 for figuring out Mama Bird's identity.

Enjoy.

My father is long gone.

He lived a good life after he came out of hiding. I saw there to see him off, and he gave a red dress before finally joining Mama Bird.

Today, I stand in the mirror, trying out the dress.

Hazel would have laughed at me if she were here. Me, a sixty-seven year old woman wearing a red dress that was clearly meant for someone of a younger age.

I smile fondly as I remember our years at Hogwarts. Saving my father's life was all that mattered.

I slowly move myself into my father's old potions room, my bones creaking. In here, I also keep my photos.

One is of Hazel and I posing for the camera before the Yule Ball. I'd forgotten how young we looked.

I bring my wrinkled hand to my chest, where a locket sits. Inside is a photo of Severus and I on the day we became friends.

I hobble to the cauldron. The smell of an anti-ageing potion greets me. I pour it into a vial, and put it with my stash.

It's time. I pick up the two pictures I've decided to take with me. George and Fred Jr pose in one photo, smiling at me from their frame. I smile sadly and place that one at the bottom of my bag.

George passed away last year.

I push the memories down, and look at my other one. A group photo with all of my friends. This was taken at my wedding. I glance down at my hand, where the ring hugs my finger.

I carefully place my vials on top, casting protective charms on them. I reach for the time turner on the table, and wave my wand. The world spins around me as I'm taken back...

_____________________________

This is just a short intro to the sequel.

Oh my Merlin I'm writing a sequel.

QOTC: Favourite food?

Please vomment! You guys are amazing and I love you all. Thanks for getting me so many reads and votes!

~Ericano