EXTRAS

So I missed out a lot in the story, I know. That's what the one shot was supposed to have a bit of.

But that was bonding time as requested so I only managed to put one thing I missed in there. That's why I created this new book called....

SAVING SNAPE EXTRAS

Yes, it's all capitals. Can't miss it.

Each part is dedicated to something people wanted me to put in. You're allowed to request as usual. I don't have a cover for it so I'm letting you guys make some. It'll be a little competition. You can find the details on the first part of the book.

Some things it'll include:

Olivia McDonalds ring

The One Shot (yeah, I'm moving it to there)

Don't know how to explain this very much. I don't exactly have a name for her yet, but my friend will get it when I say Tabitha. She's a new character I guess, but she isn't Tabitha.

I'll get HRK to rewrite Hazel's death scene, since Hazel deserves that for being there for everyone.

I'll try to put the kids in as well. (One thing you should know about me, I like to connect my books to each other a little bit with just a little quote or a name or something. Thumbs up to the people who spotted it in SLF. I'll do that while the kids and are at Hogwarts.)

And then it'll just be what you guys request. They'll be shorter than the actual chapters but yeah.

See you there!

~Ericano